Chapter 25-Unpleasant Visits

Right now im visiting with my parents in new york. Im really happy about Jake and Stephs' marriage. Im going to have a sister!! In-law.... I was in my old room while the twins were sleeping. It was about 11 at night and i was watching tv while petting Killer. My door opened revealing Jake. I smiled as he came in.

"Uh Ki...we need to talk.."

"Last time i heard that dad had to talk to me about 'Older Boys'" i chuckled. He shook his head sitting at my desk and turning towards me."Whats up?" i questioned.

"Uh what's this about you and a Josh?"

"Just a new boyfriend" i said honostly.

"Ki why do you do this? You and James have a fight i understand but did you know he called me about 30 times last week about you? He kept asking if you were okay or if you were still mad. This guy has never cared for any girl in his life until you started dating him. He is obviously trying to fix things but your makin' it complicated" i sighed he was right. It's not James' fault it's mine.

"I don't want to be with a lieing cheating asswhole" i mumbled not wanting to wake the twins.

"Alright but when things get even worse....don't come to me...but you can always come to me" he smiled at my confused face. "Night sis" he ruffled my hair making Killer growl at him. "Your mean" Jake pouted at Killer walking out.

I layed back on the pillows thinking. Maybe i should give James a second...third...fourth chance. First chance....he yelled at me. Second chance? We split while trying the long distance relationship. Third chance he 'cheated' but he was drunk. It still counts! And now the fourth chance. Im running out of chances for him.Don't they say three strikes and your out....but then again this ain't baseball it's my future with either James...or Josh. But maybe i should wait for things between me and Josh to end...right? I mean he is at his place while im visiting my parents. Whoever came up with relationship problems really suck DI....i don't need to say it.

James...nice....violent....caring.....cheater.....I love him...he loves me.

Josh...nicer.....wierd....demanding....i like him....he l-....

"Hmmm" i sighed. I turned over in the sheets and fell asleep.

When i woke up im the morning killer was wearing a plastic tiara and a small tutu. I sat up rubbing my eyes to see if it was real. It was..Jake was shaking his head and laughing.

"What did they do?" i chuckled.

"Not them lover boy"

"Who?" i knew who he meant.

"James, girl, now get up"

"I am up and why the hell did James-"

"No he bought it f-for the twins and they put it on 'Killer'" he laughed using air quotes. I got up and whistled for Killer to come here. He ran over and jumped on my bed. I pulled off the little tutu and through it in the garbage.

"Mommy my tutu!!" Dían screamed.

"I'll get you another one" i sighed. She nodded her head. I petted Killer as she walked out leavin' me and Jake. "Why is James here again?"

"For a cup of sugar what do you think?" he sighed walking out.

"Childish ass" i muttered.

"Yea love you too sis" he smiled shutting my door. I got up and changed into some skinny jeans and a cami. I skipped downstairs to see James about to walk up them. He saw me and i turned around going to my room.

"Ki wait" he sighed following me. I went to my room and shut the door. "Ki? can we please talk?"

"Im done talking James"