Chapter 29-Bachlor & Bachlorette parties.

Ive waited my months and tonight is the night before the wedding...for me! Im getting ready right now. Stephanie Rose Miranda and I are going to party it up at the club. I was wearing a short ass silver dress with some nice matching heels and jewelry. The dress stopped half way up my thigh. My room door swung open revealing my sister in-law and my two best friends. They smiled and dragged me out.

"My mom has the-"

"Yes she just put them to bed now come on so we can get our party on!" Stephanie laughed. I can't belive Jake was okay with her going to a club and dancing with other guys. He just wants me and my friends to watch her. We got to the club around 10. Miranda and Stephanie ran off to go get drinks.

"Ugh! Come on!! Let's dance!" Rose pulled my arm. We got to the dance floor and i began to relax. We both swung our hips to the beat of the song. I felt someone come up on me and saw a guy smiling at me. I looked back at Rose who smirked and danced her way away from me. I chucklex to myself as i danced against the guy. He grabbed my hips and i pressed my back against his chest. He brought his head next to mine. We danced for a while before i started to think about James. I wonder what he's doing....or getting?

*~•James' POV•~*

I had a grin on my face as the girl came over straddling my lap. She rested her hands on my shoulders as she slid herself closer to my chest. Her face was inches away from mine. She bit her bottom lip as she slid her fingers down my chest. If only this girl were Ki.....ooh would i kill for her to do this.

"So your getting married huh?" the girl whispered.

"Y-yea" She stood up and walked behind me. She slid her hand down my chest as her other hand rested on my shoulder. I hope Ki is having a better time than i am. The girl then came down and crawled towards me. She placed her hands on my inner thigh and slid them closer and closer. I can't do this. I grabbed her hands and pulled them off me. I stood up from the chair and walked towards the exit.

"Aye man whats wrong?" Chris asked me.

"Let's just go to the club i have two daughters i can't watch some girl throw herself at me like a slut." i walked out them following. We got to a club that was close to the 'Players Club' supposedly. We walked in, Chris and Marvin went off towards a group of girls.

"Come on just go find a girl and dance with her" Derek chuckled. I went to the dance floor and a girl immediately popped up dancing against me. I grabbed her hips and she touched her hand to my neck pulling my head towards hers'. She smiled looking up at me. We danced a couple of songs before she turned herself towards me.

"Wanna get some drinks?" she smiled.

"Uh y-yea" she grabbed my hand and led me towards the bar. We sat down on the stools and ordered some shots.

"Lets make this night one to remember" she drank one. I started to join her in the drinking.

*^••Kionas' POV••^*

This guy really needed to stop. He was funny i kept laughing at his jokes. He is a really nice guy. "So you thought i was some hooker?" i said dramaticly.

"No but you just seemed like the only girl who was'nt" he chuckled.

"I know i was just messing with you" he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we sat at the sofas.

"Your really pretty" he smiled.

"Thank you your pretty handsome yourself" i said in a more friendly way. He looked between my eyes and my lips before leaning closer.

"Johnothan... I-i can't"

"Oh yea right..." he moved his arm back down. "So this James guy is pretty lucky to have you"

"Yea i geuss" i chuckled.

"So wanna-"

"Hey Ki!" i looked up to see Chris.

I stood up and hugged him. "Chris uh what are you doing here i thought you were with James?"

"I am but he's busy"

"Of course" i smiled. I looked behind Chris to see James sitting at the bar. I was thinking of walking over. Or should i not do that.... I decided not to. Just as i was about to look away the girl sitting with him kissed him. Full on the lips. I could tell he tried to push her away but she grabbed his neck pulling him in. He let the kiss last about 30 seconds before they pulled away.

"He's pretty busy alright" i walked towards the girls and they looked at me confused.

"Whats wrong?" Rose asked putting her drink down.

"I want to go home...now" they did'nt ask questions but rather hurried up to leave. We left going home. We got home and i hurried out the car going inside. I waved good bye and they pulled out. I went inside and to my room. I changed out of the dress and wiped off the remaining makeup. I took a quick hot shower before changing into my pjs. I heard the front door open around 12. I got up and peeked out the door to see James walk in Jake, Chris, and two other guys.

"Aye man we'll see you later" one said.

"Naw it's alright Ki is probably still out at the club" James sighed.

"Alright pop in a movie" Jake chuckled sitting on the couch. They all sat down watching the movie. I opened the door walking in the main room and flicking on the light. They all looked at me the two i did'nt know smirking at me. James walked over.

"Hey i thought you were still out" he bent down to kiss me. I turned my head so he he kissed near my ear.

"Why were you kissing some girl at the club?" i asked him without feeling.

"Time for us to go" the guys said getting up.

"Nah guys hold on. What girl?" he asked dumbly.

"The one you had your mouth all over that girl!" i snapped crossing my arms.

"Ki what- you mean the girl that kissed me?"

"Either way it seemed you were enjoying it"

"Ki what the hell she kissed me i tried stopin her...are you seriously argueing about this?"

"Whatever" i rolled my eyes walking back into my room. I heard some talking and James walked in the room.

"Ki im sorry okay? Can we please not fight before our day?"

I sighed. "Okay...." i layed down on the bed.

"Night" he kissed my forhead slipping under the covers.

"Night" i sighed.