Chapter 26-Just for the fun

I am super happy. About as happy as.......a mouse in a mansion made of cheese. Yea that happy. I got my boo back the marriage is back on. We are changing the date though. I want it to be June,10. People will have vacation time and kids will be out of school. The twins will be our flower girls and he's going to have his younger cousin be the ring bearer. Me and him have decided about the Bachlor and Bachlorette party.

I honostly don't care about what's going to happen at his Bachlor party but if one of those strippers make me mad i will pop off on them Okay? Good. James really did'nt like the fact that i was going to just go to a club and hang with my girls. He acts like im going to find some guy and hook up with him wow right? I can't wait for our wedding my mom and stephanie have bin helping me look for a dress. I really want a strapless but they think i'd look better in a longsleeved thats laced. I am definitly going with strapless though. I honostly don't think i want a veil. I might just go with a tiara? I don't know yet.

"Ki come on you don't want to be late!" my mom shouted from downstairs. We were going with Steph to taste cakes. Yea Steph. and Jakes' wedding is in November. So they only have 2 months before tieing the knot. If you don't know yet today is september 13th or in this case tuesday. I put on my black heels and went downstairs.

"You took the twins to James'?" my mother asked me.

"Yes mom i just got off the phone with him their sleeping now"

"Let's go" she smiled. We walked out to the car Steph was getting in the back.

"Nu uh Steph get up front" i chuckled.

"Uh i thought you wanted to sit upfront"

"Nah im fine " i smiled getting in the back. The drive there was silent. But good. My mother pulled into a spot by the door and we all got out. There were so many different cakes. Blue,red,green,pink,brown,even black. I followed my mother into the back. Steph was talking to the man who guided us. There was a table set up and we all took a seat while the man standed.

"Will you all be tasting the cakes?" he asked in a french accent.

Steph looked at us and smiled. "Yes please" he sat down some silverware and plates. Wow im byilding an appetite for vanilla. He brought out a cake with at least 30 slices already cut. There were about 3 slices of the same cake. He put a slice on each of our plates. Yum Yum Yum!

After all the cake i felt fat. I never wanted real food like i want it now. Steph decided on the champagn coloured cake. It was vanilla with a nice frosting. It had little gold bells at the top and on the bottom layer. The man said he'll make the cake enough for about 100. Our next stop was To check on her 'wedding areas'. That's what mom calls it. The reception area and what not. After that we went to pick up the twins And went home. James of course followed us home because he wanted to spend time with me. So sweet he's been acting less...irritating. Jake says that James is 100% whipped, I just laughed. I got the twins out with help from Stephanie. She wanted to learn about 'Motherhood' i chuckled.

"So your sure your ready?" i asked her.

"Yep we were going to try it during our honeymoon. Clichè right?"

"Cool and a little" i smiled. We were outside talking while my mom watched the twins. I felt arms wrap around my waist and James' head rested on my shoulder. He kissed me on the neck.

"I'll leave you two to it" Steph smiled walking inside. I turned towards James wrappin my arms around his neck. He pecked me on the lips. I kissed him and he never takes more then 2 seconds to respond. He hands sat on my lower back.

"So Ki" he said breaking the kiss. I sighed. "Tattoos?"

"Oh no thanks" i said honostly.

"They don't hurt."

"You would know"

"Hey it was a long time ago i was stupid besides i know where you should put it" he eyed my boobs.

"Bo! And you still are stupid" i smiled pecking him on the lips.

"well i love you too" he rolled his eyes.

"Besides you know im really not into those things..."

"But your into me an im into tattoos"

"James i barely like your tattoo" i chuckled putting my hands to his chest.

"But like i said i was stupid....was Ki not anymore"

"Yeah Yeah" I sighed. He brought his lips to mine. I backed up so my back touched the car. His hands slipped under my shirt touching my back. I pulled away. "Not out here" i grabbed his hand leading him inside. We walked passed the living room and upstairs. We walked into my room and i saw the twins playing on the bed. James groaned going over to them. He picked Dían up throwing her onto the bed. She laughed as she bounced on it. He chuckled. I shook my head walking in and shutting the door.

"James we have to get our outfits for Jakes' wedding" i told James going to the bathroom.

"fuck i forgot"

"James!" i looked at him.

"What?"

"The twins!" i sighed

"Sorry Ki"

"Yea whatever"

"Don't be mad at me Ki"

*~•Day of Jake and Stephs' wedding•~*

(A/N:Yea i did it!!!!!!!^^^)

I walked into Stephs' changing room and saw her putting on her veil. "How are you feeling?" i aske her rubbing my fingers through her hair. She dyed it blonde because she likes it blonde.

"Nervous" she panted.

"Deep breaths it'll be perfect" i smiled handing her, her bouqet.

"Okay thanks" she smiled.

"I gotta go" i said rushing out of her room. I accidentally ran into James.

"Come on were up" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the double doors. We linked our arms together and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I had to lift my dress a little. I was accidentally standing on it. The Doors opened and we walked down the aisle in sync as people whispered some nice things about us.

Some said 'They are so cute yogether, i love her dress!' others said 'How nice ,He is sexy!" that last comment was from some teen girl on Stephs' side of the family. We got to the separating point and i went to my 'Standing Position' or that's what The wedding coordinator said. I was Stephs' bridesmaids and James was bestman. After the others walked out and then Stephs' niece Tanesha. She was the flower girl along with the twins. They looked so cute. They were getting pretty chubby though. Not my fault!! They smiled at me and took their spots behind the rest of the Bridesmaids. Next the ring bearer who was Stephs' cousin came down the aisle. He was about 8 or 9.

After he came down the lights dimmed a bit wich surprised me. They had a small spotlight on the door where Stephs' dad stood. The double doors opened revealing Stephanie. She smiled at Jake and linked her arm with her dads. This was so nice.

I really am going to love my life.