Chapter 17-He got Screwed the F**K up

IM SORRY I ITS BORING I HAD BAD WRITER'S BLOCK.....IVE BEEN MOSTLY CATCHING UP ON MY OTHER STORIES. WELL GUYS I NEED COMMENTS TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER VOTE FAN HAVE FUN READING !!!!!

MOSTLY I WANT YOU TO ENJOY!!!!!

P.S. YEA IM PUTTING A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYONE's POV IN THIS :)

*^~_Kionas' POV_~^*

I walked into the police station and Amber walked ahead of me to the desk. She mumbled something to the officer and he nodded. She asked me and my mother to follow her. I hesitated and looked back outside where James had parked the car. He was talking to Officer Mathews.

"Ma watch the twins real quick?" she nodded her head and strolled them to Ambers' office. I walked outside and James was just pulling out. "JAMES!" i yelled. He kept driving down the road. "Hard headed ass" i mumbled to myself.

"Don't worry Officer Ramirez will bring him back" Officer Mathews reassured me. He guided me back to Ambers' office where my mother was sitting next to the twins.

"Kiona honey take a seat" my mother said patting the chair next to her. I sat down and Amber smiled at me.

"As i was saying,Mrs.King our childrens program is free. The twins will have a nice room to share with a couple of the other infants. It is nicely sized, w-would you guys like to see it?"

I didn'nt say anything but my mother nodded. How the fuck can they be so calm? My boyfriend...Fiancè is trying to be appart of Jordans' killing. He's not even listening to a word i say. My dads' boss wont let him get off work, im scare something bad is going to happen. Im just frickin' confused. I followed them out pushing the twins stroller. We went to another building barely even 20 ft. Away from the police station. We went inside and it was warm. It actually made me smile. She guided us to a front desk and talked to the woman for a while.

"Are you guys 100% sure you are putting the twins in the program?" she looke between my mother and I. I nodded my head watching my mother do the same. "Well then can you fill out these forms?" she handed me a clipboard with a bunch of papers in it. She then handed me a black pen. "Just give her the papers when your done" she pointed at the lady at the desk. "I have to go check on some things but i will be right back" she smiled walkin down the hall.

I sighed and sat down in the little waiting area they had. I looked around i never knew a place like this existed. I started filling out the forms. They asked lots of things when were they born, how many infants, how many allergies if so name them. My mom had to help me on some that i really didn't get. I finisged and handed them to my mom because Dían started crying. I lifted her from the stroller right then and there i knew what the problem was. This girl is really a stinker.

I really wonder when this will all end i can't stay away from them for long.

*^~_James' POV_~^*

I still did'nt understand why they had so much comotion going on. Its just Jordan ive kicked his ass before. Within minute's i se them comeout the house with a fighting Jordan. He was kicking them a bunch of times but they did'nt fall. Then he went for the worst shot imaginable. He kicked one of the officers someplace better not explained. The officer tumbled over and clutched between his legs. I shook my head and looked at Officer Ramirez who was now holding his gun and mumbling something into his police radio.

"James i am telling you right now one time only" he held up his index finger "Stay in this car" he then oppened his door and stopped at the hood of the car pointing his gun towards the house. Jordan was now fighting with the other officer kicking and trying to punch him. The officer finally got him on the ground and tazed him. I know i was in the wrong but i started laughing. Officer Ramirez must've heard me because he looke at me with the 'Shut the fuck up' face. I shut my mouth and sat up in the uncomfortable seat. There was shit everywhere in his car. Another police radio a GPS system and a bunch of other stuff. I opened my door a little trying to make little sound. Officer Ramirez went over to Jordan and cuffed him. Jordan looked like he was about to cry when that officer tazed him.

I got out of the car and stood there watching as they pulled him to the back of a squad car. I felt the urge to just follow but i know that later Kiona would be mad at me. I got in the car and i just remembered Killer. "Crap" i mumbled to myself and pulled off the street.

I mad a quick U-turn and sped down the road. Going the speed limit. I turned down Kis' street and into her driveway. I got out and went inside Killer came out of no where barking at me.

"Come on Killer" he ran over jumping up on my leg. I grabbed his leash,put it on him, and lead him to the car. I put him in the back and he started panting. I got in rolled down the windows for him and drove down the road to the police station.

*^~_Jordans' POV_~^*

I can't belive they just now figure out im here. What idiots. Ive been here since Jake left last month and they're just now getting the hint? Idiots. I heard a loud slam downstairs and grabbed onto the gun i still had. I stood still for a minute listening to them yell downstairs. I came out of the room and peekd downstairs. I saw about 3 maybe 4 cops downstairs pointing they're guns everywhere. I aimed my gun at one of them and shot. He just had to notice me and duck. Asswhole. I started shooting at all of them and they shot back shooting me in my leg. I almost screamed. I dropped the gun and fell holding my leg. They got me right in the calf. They came upstairs two of them aiming they're guns at me. I sat there as the other cops lifted me from the ground and dragging me downstairs.

I was not going down with out a fight. I started kicking the cops holding me. I kicke one right between his legs and he doubled over. What an idiot forgot to where a cup. YOUR A COP YOU IDIOT! i struggled to get out o the other cops' grip. He forced me to the ground but i still was gonna get-

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" i yelled he tazed me. My whole body was now tingling the feeling was'nt going away. I felt like i had just been electricuted by lightning. I felt dehydrated i was on fire it felt like it was ove a hundred degrees outside. When i layed eye's on James getting in his car i felt the terrible urge to stab someone. I saw a latina man come over and he put me in cuffs. There were people all around cops and just people. They hauled me over to a squad car and forced me in. Im geussing my life should be cut short by the end of today. I over hear the cops outside talking about lethal injections. Now i feel Kiona was'nt worth it. I really fucked up. But hey at least lilys' gone. She was a pain in the ass...so were those people in that bar. I then over hear them say taking me to texas for it because thats far from here and they do it all the time over there.

HEY GUYS YEA ITS KINDA SHORT BUT HEY I POSTED AND YOU GOT A TASTE OF EVERYONE NEXT CHAPPY SHOULD BE UP 2MM OR WEDS. COMMENT VOTE FAN!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. :D