Daaad! Stop It- Burzek

"Y/N!! Breakfast is ready!" Your mom called as you finished applying your makeup. "Ok I'm coming." Both of your parents work in law enforcement and have to be at work super early. They always drop you of at your best friends house so you're not at school super early. Once you grabbed your backpack from the floor your headed down stairs to eat. You licked your lips as you stared at the chocolate chip pancakes sitting before your eyes. As you started digging in your dad came down stairs, kissed your mom and stared making coffee. "Kim, why do you let our beautiful daughter wear so much makeup?" "Please Adam, it's only mascara and eyeliner with clear lipgloss." "Yeah but soon it's gonna be everything else," your dad complained pouring creamer into his coffee filled cup. "Dad! Honestly I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm in 8th grade and I'm gonna be 14 in two weeks. You need to loosen the reigns a little," you said after taking the last bite of your pancakes. "I know, I know. I just don't want my little girl to grow up so fast." He said kissing the top of your head.
AN// yay 1st imagine. With more to come people. And if you haven't, check out my two Linstead stories!!