It's gonna be okay pt.2 -M. Casey

I woke up the next morning, with a pounding headache. Justin was nowhere to be found. I got up from the floor and made your way to the bathroom. My nose was definitely broken and you had the worst black eye known to man. After cleaning myself up, I strip my clothes off and get into the shower. Letting the scorching water hit me, everything became clear. I need to leave. Where am I going to go? Matt! I get out of the shower and start to pack everything I own. Clothes, pictures, other personal belongings. I move it all into my car and drive to my brother's house. After the 20 minute drive, I pull into the driveway of my brother's house. I get out of the car and walk to the door. I knocked three times and waited for someone to answer the door. To my surprise, it wasn't my brother, but his best friend Kelly. "Y/N! What happened?" he asked pulling me into him. "I'll explain in a minute. Where's Matt?" I asked. "In the kitchen," he stated closing the door. "Casey, you better get in here!" Kelley shouted. Matt walked in with two beers in hand, "What's up man, I was just-" I looked at him blankly. "What the hell! Y/N, what happened?" "Justin and I got into an argument last night. We were at dinner with Jamie and Erin. Everything was going fine until the end of the night. He thought that Jamie and I were flirting and he thought I had feelings for him and when he asked me to never speak to Jamie again, I said no and that's when he pushed me to the ground, and started hitting me. I begged him to stop but he wouldn't. I woke up this morning and packed everything and came here. I didn't know where else to go Matt," I explained as I tried my best to hold back my tears. He pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Nothing else is going to happen to you okay? Everything is gonna be okay. I promise he's never going to hurt you again." "I'll be back," said Kelly as he walked out the door. I turned and followed and before he got into his car, I asked, "Where are you going?" "To straighten this guy out. He should've never put his hands on you and I'm going to make sure he never does that to anyone again." I grabbed his arm and begged him, "Please, don't. Stay here, I just want to forget about this. Let's just go back inside and not think about this. Please." Kelly closed his door, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and together we walked back inside. Let's just say, it was going to be a long journey back to recovery but I'm glad to have a brother and Kelly who are always going to be here for me.