You're Such A Jerk- A.Dawson

Antonio Dawson. Also known as, your best friend. You two we inseparable. You have all the same classes together, you stay the night at each other's houses, you do pretty much anything and everything, together. This day, this day was different. He barely talked to you, he didn't come over after school and he didn't even text you at all that day. You thought maybe he just was feeling a little under the weather. So you brushed it off and waited to see how he was feeling the next day. But that day was not different from the one before. Today was Friday and it also happened to be one of he coldest days in the history of Chicago. You stupidly, forget to check the weather so you wore jeans and a spaghetti strap crop top. Nice going! You were out at lunch practically freezing but you soon felt something warm wrap around you. You look up and see none other than Antonio himself. "Thanks," you said smiling to him. "No problem," he smiled back. He took a seat next to you it was fine until there was an awkward silence. So you broke it. "Why have you been avoiding me lately?" You ask quickly. "I haven't," he replied. You rolled your eyes and retorted back, "Dawson. You know you have. What's going on? You know you can tell me anything right? I'm your best friend. Now spill." "Ok fine. It's my sister. Some guy beat her up. Said it was because he had a beef with me. So I just thought, they'd come after you if I didn't keep my distance. I don't want anything to happen to you." All you did was look at him in shock. "Well is she ok? Gabby, I mean. Like did he hurt her bad?" You asked. "Not too bad. Busted lip, bruised eye, broken nose. Could've been worse." You look down almost wanting to cry because you were so close to Gabby. She was your second best friend. "Look I'm sorry. I should've told you why." "It's ok Toni. You had good intentions." You said back. "Wanna hangout after school? The three of us? You me and Gabby?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds great," you smiled back.

Yay update! I'm doing CF ones next so who do you want me to do first. Leave in the comments below!!
Twitter: main: marissssaaa14
                Fan page: FlowercrownBush
Instagram: same as main Twitter.