Bullies- Halstead Brothers

Nothing ever seemed like it was going right for you. You had recently been diagnosed with depression due to severe bullying that has been going on for about 2 years. The only ones who were ever by your side were your two best friends Will and Jay. You never really told them about the bullying, you just told them you where having a bad day and life went on. Of course they knew it was something else but they didn't want to ask knowing you might go off on them. After not going to school for 3 days, you began to wonder why the brothers never texted to see where you were or how you were doing. Finally, you decided it was time to go back to school. As soon as you walked into your first class, everyone was silent. I guess there was a rumor going around that you got pregnant and you were gone cause you got an abortion. (please don't attack me for saying that.) Your first three classes go by and it's lunch. That's when you finally see them. Your two best friends. You rapidly walk up to them as they were engaged in a conversation with one another. You shove them both forcefully and ask, "Why did you guys never call? Or text? Or anything!? I was gone for almost a week and you guys didn't seem to notice!" They tried to respond but you walked out and headed toward the bathrooms with them trailing behind you. You burst into the bathroom and with your luck, her. The one who made you this way. Avery. You tried to leave but her minions guarded the door. "So, Y/N, I heard you got knocked up. Not surprising," they all giggled. The whole lunch period pretty much consisted of nasty, rude and degrading comments with a side of shoving and tripping. Let's not forget the amazing black eye you got from getting your head smashed into the sink. Finally, the bell rang to go to class. They left but you just stayed on the floor crying, not moving because your body hurt so badly. And that's when Will and Jay come storming into the bathroom only to be infuriated by what they saw before them. Will ran out of the bathroom going to find Avery and her posse. Jay rolled you over onto your back to examined you. A loud gasp escapes his mouth as he saw your swollen eye. "Oh my god, Y/N. What the hell happened in here?" he asked. All you did was cry and hug him so tight, not wanting to let go. "Just take me home. Please," you begged. He scooped you up and put you in his car then went to find Will. They came back and drove you home. Once you got home, they made sure to not leave your side. Not even when your parents got home. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Y/N. We should've been there. We should've called or texted or anything really," Will finally spoke. You looked up at him with a forgiving look and hugged him tight. The rest of the night, you three hung out in your room watching movies until you all eventually fell asleep on one another. Of course you were stuck between the two of them the whole night.

(AN:// I know it's not that great sorry. Please leave a comment if you want more things like this or you can message me if you want a personal one :) Also a big thanks to @AlishaRadke for giving me this idea.)