House Imagine pt. 3

Numbness. The only thing you felt in your body. As you stared down at your dead sister you felt a few tears slip from your eyes. You tried to blink them away but they just kept flowing. "I love you Leslie. I promise I'll never disappoint you. I'm gonna make you proud," you whispered before walking away from the casket. The house and you headed back to the fire station and had a celebration. (i know death isn't a celebration but i forgot what the thing after a funeral is called). You pretty much isolated yourself from everyone except Pouch. Pouch always made you feel better so you two walked around looking at all of the pictures hanging on the walls. "C'mon Pouch. Let's go somewhere quiet," you told your furry friend as you walked toward the beds. You plopped on your sisters old one and invited Pouch to join you. The two of you drifted off into a deep sleep. An hour later, your aunt Gabby noticed that she hadn't seen much of you at the firehouse and started to freak out a little so she grabbed your two uncles and started looking around, frantically trying to find you. They saw you fast asleep on your sister's bed and smiled to themselves. "Do you think she's gonna be okay?" you aunt asked. "She's a Shay. She's tough. Give her some time and she'll be alright. I hope," replied Uncle Kelly. And with that, they left you to rest.

I know it's literally been forever since i've updated but i'm really gonna try. one question though, who else misses Shay? cause i miss her so much. also, comment or message me if you want a personalized imagine. thank you my lovelies. Twitter--flowercrownbush

            ~Marissa