Anxiety- K. Severide

Your P.O.V.
My parents had not stopped yelling at each other for the past two hours and it was beginning to be too much for me. I heard the front door open and close but my parents still continued to argue. It was my brother, Kelly. He must be getting home from his shift. He started coming up the stairs and walked right into my room to find me in the corner of my bed with my knees to my chest and my head buried in my arms. He knew that I've always had anxiety but it's never been this bad. I was literally shaking and breathing rapidly. He quickly shut my door and ran to comfort me. All of a sudden I heard my dad yell at my mom, "SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" That's when I completely lost it. I couldn't catch my breathe. It felt like the room was closing in around me and I pushed Kelly off of me. I got up and went into my bathroom trying to calm down but nothing was working. "Y/N! You need to calm down. Breathe with me okay?" I locked eyes with him and started following his breathing patterns. Soon enough, I started to return to my normal state. "You okay? You really had me worried kiddo." he asked. "Yeah. I'm just tired of them fighting all of the time. It scares me. Especially when you're not home, I have no one to go to," I explained, looking down at my feet. "Okay well I want you to pack a bag. We're gonna stay at Dawson and Casey's house okay? Just until I can talk to mom and dad," he told me. I nodded in response and started packing everything I needed. 10 minutes later we were walking out the door with our parents still screaming at each other.