Sista Sista- S. Bush

Today was the day. The best day of your high school years. Prom. Normally you would stay home for school dances. You were a bookworm. Instead of going to football games or pep rallies, you'd be studying for a test that's taking place 3 weeks later. But tonight, tonight was different. No one had asked you but, hey why not go with your sister, Sophia. Your typical outfit for school was glasses, knee high socks, long sleeve shirt and shorts that go mid thigh. You were a nerd. But not tonight. "All right Y/N time to start getting ready." Said your sister walking into your room. You felt it, tonight was gonna be magical.
           (Awesome skip to the Prom venue)
Finally you arrived at the venue where prom was being held. You walked in with your sister's arm linked through yours. You both looked absolutely stunning. You were wearing a black long dress with black heels. It was simple but beautiful. And your sister was wearing a white elegant dress with black heels. Once you walked in, the guys where drooling over you and that was when you sister leaned over and said, "I told you you look hot." After that she winked and walked off to find a guy to dance with, while you were being asked to dance with the one guy you've had a crush on since freshman year.

               AN:// yay I updated. If you guys would like a personal imagine leave a comment or message me. Give me your name, description of you, what kind of imagine you want, who you want the imagine to be with and what you want the scenario to be. Thank you lovelies!
Xoxo Marissa.                                        Twitter main: Marissssaaa14                   fan page: FlowercrownBush
Instagram: Marissssaaa14