House Imagine pt.2

One week later...
The bright sun came through your blinds and you flipped over to look at the clock, 8:48. Today was the day. Just as you got out of bed, your aunt Gabbi knocked on your bedroom door and entered with the dress you were going to be wearing. You had pretty much been mute for the past week so you just motioned your head to your dresser so she knew to put it there. She exited quietly and you went to the bathroom to start getting ready. After your shower, you started to apply makeup and do your hair. Just as you finished curling your last piece of hair, you stared at yourself in the mirror. You placed the curling iron on the counter but not far enough. When you weren't looking, the iron slipped and fell onto your thigh and bounced into your foot. You let out a yelp of pain and your aunt and uncles came barging into your room to see you on your bathroom floor, in pain. "What happened?" They all asked simultaneously. "The curling iron fell off the counter and fell onto my thigh and my foot," you explained. "Let me see," said your aunt Gabbi. You moved your hand off your thigh to show your aunt and your uncles looked at your foot. Your aunt Gabbi looked at the iron and it was at the highest temperature, which was 480. She looked at both your uncles and showed them the object. They looked at you and you knew what you did wrong. "What did we tell you about having the temperature so high? Nothing above 350," your uncle Casey scolded. "I know, I'm sorry," I said quietly. "Okay well it's almost time. We have to be at the firehouse by 9:45 so we better get going soon," said your Uncle Kelly. "Okay well I'm ready," you said. Who were you kidding? You weren't ready to say bye to your sister.

(There will be a part three. I'm going to be working on it after this is published and that will be the last part. Sorry for the long wait.
Twitter: Flowercrownbush)