Chapter 1: Never told a soul

(Prince POV)

   It was a regular Friday night and me and the boys just finished packing up to get on the bus so we can get dropped off at are houses. Me being the farthest away got dropped off last and being me I fell asleep do to the lack of energy I had to stay up and talk with the boys. But like that really matters form the fact that they really don't talk to me like they use to. One mistake I made. One bad choice I made. And now everything I do is wrong and i'm just sick of it. Why can't they just forgive me. Like the saying " Whats in the past is in the past".

"But if only I can take my own advice." I thought well I slowly drafting off to sleep in the back of the bus.

*Approximately 30 minutes later*

  A loud bang wake me up out of sleep, Which didn't really help because it give me a monstrous headache. "Boy get up you home." My bus driver said well walking back to the front of the bus and sitting down waiting for me to get off, So he can hopefully get home and finally get some sleep of his own for once.

 Ever since the tour had started it's really been a up and down schedule for everyone. But ever since last week form my managers to dancers everyone has been getting more and more adapting to going home and getting some good sleep for once. And a 3 month summer vacation is on everybody schedule as well.

"Uhhh alright I'm going." I said well getting my bags and my Iphone and heading off the bus to my house, but before I could even put one foot off the bus a very strong hand had gripped on to my shoulder. "Stay out of trouble alright boy don't want no repeats, you understand ." The bus driver said looking in my eyes and patting my shoulder indicating that he really means it.

"Yeah." I said looking away gritted my teeth at the fact of all this mess I created in a range of when the first rehearsals started from the tour.

"Well... see you in 3 months. Have a great summer Afro." "Well do preach." I said well coming off the bus and heading to my very dark and abandoned looking house. " Well did anybody even try to wait for a brother." I thought dropping my bags in order to find my keys in my duffel bag.

 As I was searching to find them I forgot it was 2:00 in the morning because me and the guys also stopped off to get some food as well. So that should explain the whole "It's dark and no one's up atmosphere." "Finally found the damn thing." I said putting the key in the door and turning it, I picked up my other bags and headed inside.

  It was extremely dark and I accidentally tripped over all the bags I was carrying because I didn't want to go back outside, when I told you it was dark I mean No light, No way to figure out were you going and that eventually lead me to trip all up in my house. I heard a very deep laugh, I totally forgot that my bus driver was still waiting till I got inside safely before driving off.

"You ok." He said coming off the bus and coming to help me up and get my bags together. " I'm fine just can't see a damn thing you know." I said brushing myself off and getting my key out the door. " Well be Safe alright." He said " Will do... oh and thanks again Preach." I said. "No problem."

   And with that he walked back to the bus and drove off into the warm L.A. night. As for me I shut the door and locked it, but as I was doing that I didn't know my mom was standing there the whole time, Watching and waiting for me to finish doing what I was doing. " You done Chico." I heard a familiar voice echo out in a sleepily but annoyed voice.

"Uh.... Mom." I said turning and running to her and gave her a big 'ol hug, to show her that I've been waiting and waiting to give her a hug ever since the last time i've seen her which was over about 5 months ago." Oh miss you to baby." she said giving me a squeezed of a hug back. "I've been waiting to give you hug for so long." I said pulling her in longer so it would never end.

"It's something wrong." she said pulling back a little to examine my face that had droopy and blood shot red eyes from not getting a whole lot of sleep in a long time. " No, I'm fine just really tried." I said. " Oh my poor baby.... you can do the kitchen in the morning then." she said smiling. "Ok.... wait what." I said with a shock and annoyed look on my face.

"Don't just think because you were on tour that when you come home that you wouldn't have chorus still.... night." she said kissing my cheek and heading back upstairs with no hesitation.

"Well..... damn." I thought grabbing my bags nicely (because of the accident that just happened) and headed upstairs as well. I was really tried then I thought I was, because ever step I took a step up the stairs I stumble back or almost nearly fell off the stairs. "I must be really tried or something.... because this is nonsense." I thought still struggling to get upstairs and to bed.

  As I finally reach the top step I headed straight to my bedroom door. "Finally." I said putting my stuff down and plopping on my bed. "Finally some good night rest." I thought.

  But sadly I rarely sleep this days. It's either i'm to paranoid or to frustrating to think of sleep with all these images and thought going through my head 95 percent of the time. "I'm just tried of this mess I never cleaned up when the time was right." I whispered to myself closing my eyes to help myself fall asleep quicker and easier.

"If only I could have never told a soul"