Chapter {8}: Earn what you need

(Prince POV)

  I looked at Y/N eyes and they looked..looked hurt and confused which I don't blame her for being. I mean I've been with my bros more then I've been with my own family for over 5 years yet all of sudden I say I can't trust them. I looked down and felt guilt overwhelm me and a unpleasing urge  come amongst me. I thought back to why I lost there trust and one of the closest friendships I ever had with a group of people. I cringed at the fact and my hand gripped tightly on the bed spread . I could feel the scream wanting to escape my mouth and create a uproar of commotion to happen. I was about to lost strength in holding it back until I felt a soft touch upon my cheek.

  I snapped my head to face the direction the touch came from and was welcome with a sly smirk on Y/N face has she starred back. She started to trace my lips with her finger has I slowly parted my lips, her eyes were digging into mine. She pecked me on the lips has I closed my eyes and soaked into her quick but sweet touch. I opened them to see her starring at me...like she wanted to asks me something.

"Babe what's wrong." I concernedly said. She looked to the side and down has I looked the other way, wandering what was up with her. Suddenly she just snapped out the mood. I turned back towards her and she was till turned looking down, her shoulders were slouched and I felt like I did something to her. "Y/N." I whispered. She signed and stayed looking off to the side has I did the only thing I could think of doing. 

  I pulled her towards me by grabbing her chin and slowly glided it in my direction, she stayed looking down until we were face to face. Starring. My lips couldn't resist her lovable lips has I slowly inched my way to hers and placed a passionate kiss on them. She kissed back, but I didn't feel like she was into it, so I deepened it and she moved closer to me. I got her. We were moving in sync I grabbed her hand and squeezed it and she knew I wanted a entrance to explore. 

  We started to tongue kiss has she undid our hands and raped them behind my neck, I grabbed her legs and she automatically but them around my waisted and we fell back. The room become more heated has we created a full out make out session from a serious topic. We parted our lips has we slowly catched our breaths and smiled at each other, laying on my bed side to side.

"Oh man I wish we could do what we both our thinking right now."  I winked after saying that, It's been on my mind for days shoot I'm not going to lie I've been thinking about it more then that. She laughed and looked at the ceiling and signed. "You want to know what I want to do right now." She said has I looked sideways at her and said. "What baby." She blushed, which made me smirk, then she climbed on top of me leaning into my ear and whispered. "We have our first date babe." 

{Roc POV}

  I walked back and forth infront  the front door has I anxiously waited for my "little help" to arrive, "She should be here any minute now." She's a all around clock stripper who is known around L.A. to pleasure and seduce the most rich and famous. Prod told me about her and I decided to use her for a little hit and run. I looking down at my watch that read now 9:15 and I told her to be here around 8-

*knock knock*

  I walked over and looked through the peep hole, "About got damn time." I said unlocking the door and opening it for her. She walked in with some black high heels, tight skinny jeans, and a crop top that said "I'm your." I starred has she twitched her way in and rotate on her heel and and posted and smiled at me. "You needed my service... Mr.Royal."

  I slowly shut the door and walked passed her will whispering "To the living room,' She smiled and walked seductively behind me has I guided her to the couch. "Sit please." I demanded. She looked at me funny but sat anyway and crossed her legs, even tho she keep it open 24/7 on the regular. "So what you really need." She questioned me again on the topic of being here. I smiled and bite down on my bottom lip has I asked what her name was.