Chapter 7: He's Heeeere

(Sorry for not uploading in a while ^_^ the secret is ALMOST out. Stay tune)

(Prod POV)

"Mom come on let me see my boys....it's been forever." I said literally on my knees begging her to let me go. Of course my plan was already site in motion and I was already on step #3; See, step number one was the "let them know", then number two was "Blackmail." 

Now look where we at.

She looked down at me and began to smile.

Jackpot.

'Fine boy,....now get up of the floor." I jumped up and hugged her with pure happiness.....happiness for revenge.....

L.A. here I come..

(Roc Pov)

"My nigga we been in these bushes for over 5 FUCKING HOURS." I shouted at Prince while wiggling around once again after numerous of times trying to get comfortable. "Man look I like the shirt I got on....this shit ain't getting ripped off..point blank." Prince said peeking back out then in.

  I looked out as will to only see a empty street with a blue truck going by. I come back in and slouch back in the bushes. But on the other hand Prince over there texting somebody on his.....his.....PHONE!?!?

"NIGGA YOU HAD A PHONE THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME." I yelled lunging for it. "WTF MAN." "NOOO ROC GIVE IT BACK." Prince shrieked in my ear. "We could have been called somebody....like Ray." I said.

I heard a buzzing noise and stop straining for the phone, which that left Prince falling backwards in the bushes. "Oww Roc why didn't you give me a heads up before-" ""Shhh.....you hear that." I handled up my hand and looked around....but saw nothing. "No....but I guess we "can" leave from out of here." Prince struggled but eventually got up leaving me in a wondering state. 'You coming or what."

  I looked up in a quick response and nodded me head. I don't know what's going on but something to me ain't right.....like i'm hearing nothing at all.

(Ray POV)

  I'm.....I'm in the hall closet crouched down in-between some dress shoes and a unopened box....and a coat bushing the top of my head. "He won't find me....he never will find me." I said to myself in a state of panic. I don't know what has come over me but that text.....that text....that....

*Doorbell*

  I shot my head up at the back of the closet door but saw nothing but  the strained white door that was hanging from rusty door hinges. "Coming." I said hopping from the ground and racing to the door. I looked out but to only be faced with the two faces that were involved with all of this "Trouble with the one and only." 

"What the hell ya'll want, Huh?" I said with a attitude of pure annoyance. "Nigga, what's wrong with you." Roc said. But when I was about to say something I saw the monster...the devil in disguise....the nigga everybody been trying to avoid for the longest.

  Prod to the igy was back in town for his last trip to get his......"Thing." I starred for the longest of the long, Roc and Prince looked at my face and then looked at each other in a confused way. "Ray what you starring at." Prince said "Yeah, like you done seen a damn ghost." Roc said laughing.

  He turned around while still laughing, but right when he saw him his whole demeanor change to a state of fear but annoyance as well....I wonder why. "Long time..no see." Prod said walking up and patting there shoulders. Prince turned around and damn near almost shit himself right on the spot, he jumped and stood straight still while looking Prod up and down.

"Don't be afraid Prince....you don't have what I want." Prod said in a menacing way. "Then w-w-what do "you" want." Prince strutted.

" I want....my shit back....and ya'll..all of ya'll have "It"."

(2 more parts lefted ^_^)