Chapter{9}: Target

{Prod POV}

"So Prod, you got the plan in motion right?" Roc asked over the table, has Ray inched in has well like they were about to jump me in a matter of minutes. I signed and nodded my head yes in agreement has they both smiled then dap each other then me. "That's my boy." Roc said rubbing his hands together while getting up from the table.

He motion Ray to follow, has he did, and they both grabbed there stuff and headed out the door. "Yo Prod." Roc called back to me has I was still at the table.

"Yeah." I said looking back.

"When he comes over, make sure you try your best to be his friend, Alright?" He said. I nodded my head yes again and shooed him away."Nigga I got this."

"Aye you better." Roc pointed back at me and lefted out while shutting the door to Ray's house.

I shifted my attention back to the table, "damn", I whispered lowly to myself, because one I can never say no, and two I'm not trying to go to jail for kidnap. But yet again things like this always turn at bad and good, but in the way it want's to.

I got up out the chair walking to the kitchen to get something to drink. "I got to ease my mind or something." I thought.

I was about to reach for a cup from the cabinet  the door bell when off, and when I mean when off a fucking tune was playing.

"I'm come, Sheesh." I said jogging towards the door and looked out the peep hole. "Really nigga." I mumbled has I opened it, Roc didn't even try to lock it up, figue's. But before I could even think Prince came in sprinting like he was a runner in the oplmica's

"MAN YOU GOT TO HELP." He yelled has he turned and ran up to me squeezing the crap out of my shoulder's.

"Prince calm down." I said slowly bringing his hands off me and putting them by his side's. He looked at me with fear and sadness in his eye's. "Now, what's wrong man." I asked after he calm down.

"Well, can we sit down because shit all that running I did up in here made me tried." He said laughing but cutting it off quick with a serious look before walked off to Ray's living room. I followed foot laughing has well, this is going to be a piece of cake.

I say that because one, he already acting like my friend, and two when your friends with Prince, that nigga tells you EVERYTHING. So the plan is easy and perfectly falling together, piece by piece, step by step, or target by target.

"Now tell me what's up." I said sitting on the couch while Prince sat on the floor face up.

"I was having diner with Y/N, you know are first date since we had the time and never had one." he exclaim has I nodded. "So we were sitting there talking, laughing, and doing what we do. Until, I asked her about the other night and she just-" Prince stopped, putting his hand to his mouth. "She just broke then ran off." 

He slide his head into his hand's has he sniffed and shook his head. "She looked so hurt has I saw her sniff back the tear's." He said muffled by his own crying and his hand's.

I saw the hurt in his eyes while he was telling me what was up and felted bad. He had planned for a big and special night, yet it was wiped away from his grip because somebody couldn't get reality through there thick head. I thought how Roc's wants and desire's is coming between two people who are in love of each other and messing them up emotionally and physically.

"Damn."I whispered has I looked down at Prince and sighed. "Prince-" I said before starting war. "-I got something to tell you."

{Ray POV}

"Roc you sure about this shit like, you just kidnap and shot somebody." I asked slumping down in in passenger sit looking sideway's at Roc. 

We were going back to the Conjunction house after our possible "life altering" experienced. Roc stopped at a light and sat back. "Man, all I know is when this is all over I better get something out of this." His said rubbing his hand together with a chuckle. Probably thinking nasty ass thought's probably.

I starred at Roc for a good minute before shaking my head and looking out the window. "You crazy dog,"

Roc just shrugged his shoulder before the light turned green. He drove down the busy L.A. strip  looking for the street to turn on. 

*                                                    *

Meanwhile in the back of the car, you were in a daze state wondering what happen, what's going, and where the hell you at.

"The fuck." You said rubbing your eye's and scratching your head in the process of putting your thought's together. Until the car stopped, making you jerk to the side and hitting the side of the car hard. 

*                                                      *

( Author's note: ^ that right there, I hope that wasn't confusing for ya'll just wanted to tell you what was up with you.)

(Roc POV)

"Dammit." I said has Ray hopped out the car to check it.

"Shit." He shouted has he looked with disbelief in his eye's. 

I hopped out the car to take a look for myself and saw the damage I did." Sorry Ray, you know I-"

"NIGGA YOU SAID YOU KNEW HOW TO DRIVE EVEN THO YOU 15." He cut me off with him yelling his head off in anger. "Shouldn't have never listen to you." He growled mean mugging me.

I walked off pacing the sidewalk has I looked back at the pole we hit and cringed. 'That is pretty bad tho." I thought.

I looked down the street and saw a car swirling out of control and making it's way over to us. "RAY." I yelled getting his attention automatically. "WHAT." He yelled back in anger.

"NIGGA MOV-" I said before it was to late.

The car collided with Ray's car from the back, hitting Ray, and making him fly across the street. I got smacked into the building behind me knocking me out cold, yet the thought of the worse came to mind. 

Y/N was in the truck of the car.

OH YEAH I UPDATED WITH A MESSED UP ENDING BUTTTT, it's alright kinda "/ Sorry for updating late tho, this late of a update was not apart of the plan but it happened so...sorry. But are you alive or......gone? And did Prod snitch on the plan? If the plan is even in motion any more. Oh and is Ray alive has well and /or Roc too? 

THANK YOU FOR YA"LL THAT ARE READING AND I'M TRULY AM SORRY FOR THIS REALLY LATE UPDATED. BUT THANK YOU FOR STILL READING ^_^

 P.S. A two part ending well be the finishing piece then this book will be over.