Chapter 10: The End

{Prince POV}

I was on the verge of screaming my head off at this point. Not only did Prod "really" tell me what's up, but he then told me about how they were going to drug her up and use her has a decode for some dealer they got involved with.

"Prod how could you let them do that to her." I growled has my teeth was clenched tight together making it a little hard for me to breath.

Prod sighed and sat up has I gave him a vile look. "You were supposed to be MY FRIEND." I shouted at him has he jumped a little keeping his head down, or from him to feel the guilt if he looked in my eye's.

My hurt eye's.

"P-p-prince I didn't think of the outcome of it being this-" I cut him off has I raised my hand in the air. "Safe the bullshit really, because you didn't even think about MY FEELINGS PROD. Shit, your supposed to be MY friend. Instead you became a backstabber."

I started to pace the room has he put his head in his hand and shut his eye's. I ain't going to lie most of my angry isn't really towards Prod. But some is. Yet the main one's that completely ruin everything is Roc and Ray, which is a good questioned.

"You never told me where Roc and Ray at?" I questioned has I stopped pacing and looked at Prod has he slowly raised his head and shrug. "Man they didn't tell me-" He looked at me. "-they said it's a "secret."

Every fiber in my body was pushing me closer and closer to screaming my head off and ripping out my hair. Yes, it's that bad because if Y/N is hurt somebodies ass is going to be mine.

I nodded my head and started to pace the room again has Rays home phone ringed. "I'll get it." Prod growled has he got up and walked over to the phone. "Hello?" He answered in a dry tone.

I continued to pace has I heard a muffled sound from Prod and eyed him from the side has I slowly walked over to him.

He put the phone on the hook and turned to see me with a confused look on my face. "What's going on?" I questioned.

He tense up and said. "Just come with me." He grabbed my arm and tugged me to the front door, grabbing the car key's on the way out. I tried to get out of his grip, but his strong ass hands were fairly tight around my wrist and began to hurt.

"Alright Prod damn were at the car." I said has he let go of my wrist then unlocked the door and told me to hop in. I did just that has I closed the door and buckled my seat belt, yet thinking. "I sure am being one of those white girl's in those movie's who run right into killer but does nothing or just stand there."

Prod started the car and pulled out the driveway and down the street. I looked out the window has the car was only company by the sound of the radio, rather then the usual has me and Prod used to talk. Man I miss those day's, no drama, no competing, and definitely no betrayal.

I looked over at Prod has he was gripping the steering wheel really hard, so hard the vain in his arm's and hands were visible.

"Uh, Prod, you good?" I questioned giving off a weird vibe, he turned to me with worry and concerned on his face.

I was taken back and mostly sad. I mean I know he did me dirty but shit, he still like a blood brother to me. I pat his shoulder in a comforting way has he slyly smiled.

"Thanks Prince." He said in a low raspy tone, which shocked me as well but I let it slip. " No problem, we still brother's from another mother man." I said has he laughed and so did I.

"But for real tho, I really do apologize for my behavior an they way I've been treating you. Every since the plan started back on tour and rehearsal time, I feel extremely bad Prince and I really hope you can find it in your heart to just forgive me." Prod said while looking from me to the road every so offended has we stopped at a light.

I balled up my fist and brought it to my mouth has I nodded my head. "You are a real friend, you just got caught up in the wrong crowd." I said has he looked down and shook his head. "You've notice's."

I reached over to him and gave him a hug has he gave one back then we released. "Thanks Prince, really thanks." He smiled has the light turned green and he took off.

I sat back with a pretty good vibe in the car, except the constant nagging voice in my head that keeps on asking. "Where we going, Where we going?"

"Shut UP." I semi yelled has Prod eyed me.

"Now are you good?" He asked has he put on his signal light. I nodded my head smiling has I turned my head at the place I guess were supposedly going. Which was surprisingly. . . .

"Prod, why we at a hospital?" I questioned has I looked at the hospital then back at Prod who looked really pale.

"Prod, Why Are We Here?" I questioned a little more demanding has I began to freak out. I saw the worry and concern come back on his face then it hit me.

First, Roc and Ray being all secretive then Y/N been missing for over 2 hour's. Then randomly a call came in, which made Prod acted strange. Now look were we are, driving into a hospital. I was back to square one, at the verge of screaming and tears because I finally put the piece's together.

"P-p-p-prod please tell me this it's what I think it is, just PLEASE." I screamed has I buried my head in my hands and screamed out the angry that was built up in me for the longest.

"She was ALL MINE WHY DID THEY TAKE HER FROM ME, WHY." I screamed with tears streaming down my face has my breathing became uneven. Prod looked over at me and scurried to find a parking spot.

"Prince p-p-please stop screaming I have faith she's alright." Prod tried his best to talk some sense into me has I continued to breakdown. He found a spot and parked has he turned off the engine and sat back, looking over at me.

I slowly lifted my head making sure only my eye's showed, which was probably red and puffy. "Thank you for your concern but-" I put my head back down and sniffed. "- It's over."

I decided to end it here since I haven't even touch this story in so long. I forgot where I was going to lead it. So thank you for reading what happens. . . .Happens now!