Chapter {4}: Help me, Help you.

(Little note before read: Do ya'll even read these notes or I'm a just truly talking to myself.......... just a thought oh and the flashbacks are in italics just so you know ........ on with the story)

{Y/N POV} Before the altercation with Ray and them 

   I was watching TV in me and Prince's one bedroom hotel room, and Prince come in with two glass that looked like Champagne. Don't ask how I know what it looks like for all we know it could just be some very lite apple juice.

"Hey babe I got us a little something something." Prince winked at me has he sat at the edge of the bed and I crawled and sat with him. "Is that apple juice...*raises eyebrow*.....or what I think it is." I question like I was a overprotected parent.

"Trust.....it wouldn't do you no harm........

"Come on you know you want to..............you know you lovvvee the taste" My friend Cindy said getting out a bottle of whiskey, popping the top off, and throwing down my throat by her hands entangled in my hair. She had me in a head lock and I had no way of getting out of it, and it was a group of girls around me just.....just laughing. No help. Nobody cared. "Cindy.....throw her in the toilet and make her drink the water." A random girl who was to "up in the moment" adjusted, I hope and prayed Cindy still had a little sympathy for her childhood friend. "Alright.....come on BITCH." She grinned, ear to ear, I now and ever will acknowledge her has the devil himself......herself his wife.

She dragged me by the bottle still in my mouth, empty, making my throat burn with a sensation of fire and pain. She snatched it at my mouth making the glass hit against my teeth and then hit the bathroom floor braking into pieces. I looked up and saw nothing but black in her eyes........what has gotten in to her. "What did I do to you Cind." I question has she loosened her grip on my hair then smiled. "EAT SHIT BITCH." Then with that I encounted the most gruesome and nastiest thing that could happen.......

   Prince smiled and started to hand me the glass...... until I hopped up, which meant knocking the glasses out his hands, and running out the door with my head down. "Y/N WAIT WHERE YOU GOING." I heard Prince say from a distance but I didn't and wouldn't answer back.

I walked down the hall still looking down *mumbled voices* I decide to just ignore whoever it was and continued to walk nowhere.

"If they ain't here.....then we ne-" I lounged forward and stumbled on a very muscular back, still looking down, I felt eyes on me and I hurried and said "I'm so sorry." The boy got up and bushed his self off has his eyes starred dead in my face.

"Y/N." I heard a familiar voice say has I turn on impact and said "Huh." 

The boy who had the same shoes has one of my closest friends, Ray, walked over to me and said my name one last time before I finally looked up and smiled. "Y/N is that you." he asked. 

"Yes.....we meet again." I smiled looking up.

We just starred into each other's eyes has I looked deep in his, they looked hurt and worried, but I sadly don't have the time to reach out and asked what's wrong. But he was my friend and you never back down your friends.

"Ray......what's wrong I said guiding us to the corner of the hallway so people could get to the elevators. But before he started to talk, I looked behind me and saw Roc and Prod standing there looking at something......or someone. "Y/N I think we need to talk a little bit more in private." Ray said looking at me, but I was still trying to see what on earth Roc and Prod were starring at.

"Y/N.......what are yo-" Ray stopped has I finally looked at him and said "What" has his face was froze and a growl come out his mouth. I looked at Ray then back behind me and saw Prince with a pissed off look an knew something was up.