Chapter {7}: Step back

{Prince POV}

Run....Run....Run

"Oh not this shit again." I thought has I heard a dog barking in the background of this mystic place I have visited to many times to count. "She's just a figment of the past.......ya'll will be nothing but friends JAKE." A dark sharp voice crisps the air around me which made me pick up my pace of running into a full out sprint. "RUNNING ISN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING." The voice said clear has day, I stopped with my feet brushing past what heard like leaves and I finally got the courage to asks. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT WITH ME."

*beep *beep*

*groans*

I flushed my eyes open to only be faced with my mom starring at me with concerned and worry amused her eyes and eyebrows. "Baby you alright." She said feeling my forehead and slowly touching my cheek for warmth. I grabbed her hand and kissed it and replied with a ear to ear smile and said. "I'm fine....just a nightm-... bad dream." I corrected myself and let go of her hand and shrugged. 

She smiled, but still had worry look, but pressed down my afro has she walked off she turned and said. "Oh and your little girlfriend is down in the guess room if your wondering." She said has she shook her head alittle. "Poor girl been through last night when you when off to bed." She said and closed the door.

My face dropped has her words repeated in my head, "Been through.", damn I knew I should had stayed up with her but she instance on my getting rest. Even when she needed it the most. I throw the cover off of me has a thought hit me and I remembered when I when to go park the car and Prod and Ray....they....they told me something..

{Flashback}

I found a parking space and parked then turned off the ignition has I hopped out the car and began to make my way to the hospital. But all of a sudden two black shadow's appeared out of the dark cracks of the tree shadow's of the hospital and approached me. "Prince...Prince.....Prince." One said, I thought to myself that I knew who it was but just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Ray here,ha, Prod going back to Philly tomorrow but he ain't done with his "Plan so-" I cut Ray off has I said. "Who the fuck do you think showing yo face around me for is a good idea." I crossed my arms and continued to say. "Especially the bull you put Y/N through."

I heard feet shuffle the ground and a shiny metal object be thrown at my neck has I was rammed into a fence. "She's mine dammit NOT YOURS....get it?" Ray questioned has I was struggling to even breath, then let alone answer his question. I tried starring through his ski masked he wore and saw his eyes flaming with anger. "DO YOU HEARD ME." he shouted has I nodded my head and he backed up.

"Good because watch yo back because....We still need to fuck you up for what you did on tour PRINCE." He shouted has he walked off leaving Prod. "Oh and just remember....Roc was in it with us so don't trust him to have yo back..SNITCH." Prod said with a head shake and walked off leaving me scared, confused, but mostly my guilt. My past is coming back to play but I'm just getting my present back again.

"Damn."

"Damn." I whispered has I  heard a vibrating noise and looked over to see my phone vibrating on my night stand. "Hello." I answered with no hesitation and not knowing who I was even talking to. "Over to my house.. NOW." I heard Roc say has I was about to asks why but he hung up before I could. 

I slammed down my phone has I heard a gasps and sharply turned to my door and saw Y/N standing there with fear in her eyes. "Y/N I didn't even see you there girl, come here." I said scorching over and patting the spot. "Sit"