Chapter {1}: You need to know

{Prod POV recap}

     I'm actually NOT on my way to Y/N house she's not really my number one thing on my list....this is all a plan to get at Prince, that Roc arranged and I'm his cover up person because Roc TRULY wants Y/N. He's the one that told me to sent the messages, to steal Ray phone so he won't call her, and to just make him her number one boy. Rather then prince...... and Ray............. You have Ray not in on the plan but he knows something's up but doesn't want to seem like a.... snitch.

So I'm actually not supposed to go to her house anyway I'm going to prince house just going to chill there till yours truly arrives batter and beating....revenge is a bitch you know.

And the only way to get back is to sit back and see your plan unwrap before your eyes....Ha....dumbass didn't even see it coming.

To Be continued.....

{Prince POV}

She doesn't want you

Why you even trying Prince.....she wants me

And if I can't have her....you can't either....

   I woke up with a pain in my chest and a thump in my head. My body ached and I didn't even know where I was and how I even got.....oh wait nevermind. I turned and saw my mom's purse on the couch and a piece of paper beside it. I looked around to see where I was and realise that I was in the hospital and know they had got me.

"I'm such a fool." I thought has I laid back in the bed.

   The door creaked open and my mom and a tall man walked in talking probably about me and my condition.

"He's stabled." He stated. "But we just...*looks over at me*...never mind he's up if you want to release him and take him home you can." He said grabbing the piece of paper by my mom's purse then leaving the room.

   My mom looked over at me and shook her head, I could tell something was up, she walked over to me and ruffed up my hair.

" You good chico." She said with the look of happiness but still seemed upset. I nod my head in response and reached up to hug her....but she refused.

"What you did was wrong Jacob." I heard her say has she walked over to her purse and pick it up. "I'll go get the wheelchair okay." She asked.

"Alright....but ma what-" I started to say but she already lefted out the door and down the hall. I laid back with nothing but guilt and confusion running though my head. 

Why would she ignore me

 What did I actually do

Did somebody set me up for this shit

Is Y/N okay

Are Roc, Ray, and Prod alright......

   I cringe at the thought of them being hurt over all of what happen. I pulled on my hair has frustration came over me making my head go down in my hands. My mind swirled with those question going around and making me want to scream for dear life. My eyes closed tight but still watered up from the pain of me pulling my hair.

"What's wrong with me." The question escaped my lips quietly has the pain in my body increases which made me yelled the words. "STOP ......JUST STOP......LEAVE ME ALONE." 

   My yelling increase which made nurses rush in instantly. They tried and pry me away form my head and hands and stop me from pulling out my hair. I felt like the whole situation was going in slow moment because before I know it the room when dark and I slowly came to a stop.

{Y/N POV}

I laid in my bed wandering about what I normally think about.

Is Prince alright.....