Chapter {2}: Call Me

{Y/N POV}

    I continually walked around the room has Ray stayed at the window and pacing back and forth form it to the door. I began to grow impatient and took a deep sigh has Ray starred off at me for the first time we step foot in there.

"What's wrong with you." He question stopping in his pacing from then turning and starring off at me. I looked up at him and took yet another sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Oh I don't know Ray." I started walking over to him inches away. " We have been stuck here for the pasted 5 fucking hours....and you want me to be okay." I shouted.

    He looked at me and laughed, which lefted me with a confused look on my face and my hands on my hips.

"What the hell is so funny." I said looking him up and down.

"You JUST like Roc....impatient ass." He said walked off and back to his perverses state.....by the window and pacing back and forth form the door.

    I sighed like usually and sat on the bed, fed up with the situation I'm in, I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

"I hope prince alright." I whispered through my closed mouth and closing my eyes in a desperate attempt to just relax.

{Pros POV}

*Knock Knock*

"Oh hello Craig....how are you today, come in." 

    I said thanks and fine has I walked in to Ms.Perez house, a warmth and cozy feeling raped me up like a blanket. I always loved coming over to Prince house just to chill because the atmosphere is just so....homing.

"Now how may I help you." She asked leaning off the counter and directly looking me in my eyes. 

"Oh just to check and see if Prince ight." I said.

    She let out a groan and walked off into the living room area, I followed, she sat on the couch and motion her arm to the other chair.

"Sit Craig." She said with her voice turning serious in a instance.

     I walked over to the chair and sat, I looked up and saw her have a strain but hurt look on her face. What made her have a look so....emotionless but emotion still there.

"Prince got admitted back into the hospital last Friday....because he overdosed on his med the first time." She said looking down. I looked the other way and thought of all the things me and Roc did to him that made him do that.

"Oh i'm so very sorry for Prince....*whispers*....I wonder why they didn't tell me." I said still looking the other way. She sniffed then responded with a. "it's not like it's your fault....is it?"

    I choked up then water began to fill my eyes, I wiped them away and cleared my throat to responded has normal to cover up the.....accident.

"Oh uh......of course not Ms. Perez.............but I really got to go now..Bye." I said quickly getting up and heading towards the door. I flung it open and quickly walked out and closed it slam shut, walking down the sidewalk the only thing I was thinking about was Prince.............but I did feel like I was the only one thinking about him.

{Ray POV}

"GIRL GET UP WE HERE." I yelled in Y/N ear which made her jump up like a gun shoot was fired at her sleeping ass.

"Boy WHAT *hits me* IS YOUR PROBLEM......*gets up*....scary people." She walked off to the bathroom leaving me rubbing my arm and flicking her off. "And I saw that Ray."