Chapter 3: How you know

(Prod POV)

I Text Him..... He hasn't replied get....Why?

"Ha." I sound like a sociopath.... am I..... "HELL NAW." I accidentally yelled in the kitchen were my mom was cooking breakfast, she turned completely around and gave me the "What has gone into you" look. "What on earth possessed you to blurt out like that." she said with a spatula in one hand and the other on her hip. "I.... just was....." But I got cut off.

"You were just getting ready to wash up and eat..... so go." She said turning back around to finish cooking the rest of the food. "You won't be saying that if you know what I can do." I mumbled walking to the hall bathroom around the corner. " What I didn't hear you..." Her voice echoed through out the kitchen and in to the bathroom I finally arrived in.

"I'm tired of this bull." I mumbled under my breath washing my hands and eventually splashing water on my face to wake me up a bit.

  It was still the morning, 8:55 to be exact. I arrived home after a long depressing plane ride from California to Philly last night, just to arrive before everybody when to sleep. But I wish they weren't. See I love my family with all my heart, but I have some..... let me say..... some unfinished business to take care of back in California.

  So what I thought I could do is stay in Philly for the first month of this vacation they so called it. But when that time is up I can pull the "I haven't seen my boys in a while, can I go see them" card and boom i'm in. Just till my unfinished business is finally done.

"Wonder if he texted back." I thought turning off the faucet and rising my face to head back upstairs, but yet again my mom told me it was time to eat.( But really for the first time eating wasn't on my mind) "I'm not really hungry ..... i'm just going...." And yet again I got cut off by my mom running up to me with a thermometer in hand, and stuck it nearly down my throat with no warning what so ever.

"Oh my....my .... BABY." She said with a concern look written all over her face. "Mom.....Mom.... I'm....fine." I said gasping and gagging for air, but she still assistant on japing the thermometer down my throat. " NOOOOO go lay down you have a fifer." She said walking me upstairs and literally putting me on the bed.

"This is really unnecessary you know that, right?" I said looking up at her. "Just take a nap." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking out and closing the door behind her. " Well at least i'm..... alone." I said reaching for my phone and unlocking it to see that he really did reply back.

Well what do we have here.... he really wants to talk....huh?..... This is going to be...... Interesting

(Roc POV)

(30 minutes ago)

One day.

One moment.

One chance.

I'm just so.... damn....................... bored.

  I got my butt out of bed and got washed up and dressed to go over to prince house, since my cousins is still in school I have nobody to really hang out with. " Ma i'm out love ya." I said heading for the door with my house keys and phone in hand. " Okay, be back before dinner Love you too." "Alright bye." And with that I shut the door and headed down the street.

  Alright let me give you some details ( idk if this is real, just image). Prince lives about a 1 mile away form me, but ray also lives near me too, so before I stop at prince I will go see if ray want to tag along too.

(rings door bell)

(door opens with ray standing there looking tried has mess)

(rubs eyes) ".......Roc...." Ray said looking me up and down then made a annoyed face.