Chapter 6: It's about to go down

(Prod POV)

   I feel like I'm coming off a little too....how can I put this..crazy. But the funny and insane thing is that....I like it..NO....I LOVE it and won't stop until I truly get what I need and want.

My Mind.

   It's been exactly 42 hours since I lefted what I needed to do back in L.A with those....dumb-asses. I knew your probably thinking "What the fuck did you leave." Well, that's for me to know and for you to just sit back and watch....My eyes wandered around the room in search of anything to truly get under there skin or possibly make them think twice on what's about to happen.

Blackmail.

   I reach for my little weapon, Ray's phone, and began to go through his pictures and text to see if I can find something anything to really fuck them up. "Damn Ray you really be feeling yourself with all these selfies, nigga thinking he some model and shit."I scrolled down the last of his pictures and found the perfect yet nastiest pictures I have ever seen of him.

"What the-" I took a good look at it and began to laugh. "Oh this is going to be good."

  It was a picture of Ray and a teddy bear..going at it like it was 1995 or some shit and the bear looked like it was giving him head and Ray looking like the holy ghost is up in him. Then the crazy part about it was that he had a text tag to it and it read "I was bored and was horny as hell so....you want to control it or what" with a damn wink at the end of it.

   I sat there in pure disgust but was still beyond laughing at what this nigga right here was probably thinking he was.

"Alright time to send this to him." I said. But the more I really thought about it the more I wanted to hold back alittle to see if I should take two steps forward, because I don't want this coming back at me and taking me four steps back.

You know that karma a bitch.

"Let me text him first." I though to myself. I sat his phone on my bed and grabbed mine from my pocket. I began texting my famous "Aye you alright" text and sat back and waited to see my plan unwrap before my eyes.

Revenge is good.

(Prince POV)

  I walked out of Ray's house just to clear my mind but of course these two knuckle heads wanted to tag a long. See.... I didn't forget that there asses totally ignored me the last few weeks of the tour like Prod did.... Pshh .... back stabbing two face nigga's always up in somebodies business.... well....who's not nosy now a days....you know.

"Yo Prince wait up." I heard behind me in a faint yell. "Where you going man." I stopped and sharply turned to them with a irritated look on my face and bad thoughts going through my head every second they were in my view.

"What. Do. Ya''ll. WANT." I said with every ounce of complete frustration running through me in ready action to smack the taste out of both of there mouths. "Well....damn I guess nothing nigga." Ray said turning back around on his heels and heading back inside his house.

I looked at Roc and saw him starring back at me....HARD.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you." He whispered/yelled at me through gritted teeth. I turned around to make sure he wasn't talking to somebody else because if what I think he talking to....I'm going to smacking him.

 "Who you think you're talking to because I don't see nobody behind me." I said getting close to him that we were only about two inches away from touching each other's noses. "Nigga you." Roc said with a smirk. I was about to say a smart remark back, but the next thing I know I see a whole bunch of screaming girls darting straight towards us.

"Run nigga run." Was all I heard before bucking it down the street like we were on a high spreed ran from the cops. 'Yo Prince let's hid in these bushes." Roc said duck-in down and crawling in some near by low cut bushes. "Over here."

  I looked down and saw his face peek out and his hand wave toward me to the direction he was in. I looked around and plopped under my damn self which had me in a world of  hurt since my afro got tackled up in the branches and shit.

"OWW damn that hurt." I yelped in pain with a sharp pain shooting up my head. "Man calm yo ass down." Roc said peeking out then back in. "They right in front of us to..... so chill." I looked out and saw nothing but shoe's ranging out from sneakers to damn flip flops and all the colors of the motherfuckin rainbow.

Damn I just know we going to be here for a long time.

Let me just sit back and hope this nightmare ends with a happy ending.

(Ray POV)

  I when back in the living room after Prince wanted to be a "Badass" and think  he can talk to a nigga like that. I looked back out to see if Roc was coming, but all I saw was Prince turn around then get in Roc face with a look of pure anger. "Damn.... nigga.... his ass ain't playing no more." I said to myself leaning over to get a more clearer view. "Shit Roc better put him in his place."

That's when I hear a muffled noise that sounded like....screaming?

I ran to the door about to go out to see if I thought what I think it was and turned out.......It was. "Oh shit." I whispered as I saw about fifty girls come bucking it down the street in full spreed towards Roc and Prince. 'Run niggs run." I heard Roc say right before he took off and after that I saw a swift of a black thing go by. "Damn Prince sure can ran his ass off." I said still standing at the door.

  I saw the rest of the girls go by and disappear down the street. I closed the door and walked back into the living room not even thinking about helping them at all because I have something I have to do.

" Oh shit I forgot to check my messages." I thought digging through my pockets and finding my half charged phone with a new text messages. "Ohhhh new text.... Aye." I tapped the screen and opened it....but this wasn't the shit I signed up for at all."What the-"

  I read the text two more times before throwing my phone across the couch and leaning back looking everywhere around me.

(1) New text Message

Prod:

Aye you alright man haven't heard from you in forever....We need to talk ASAP, Ray.... don't run and hide man because....i'm definitely watching yo ASS.

"Shit about to go down."