Wow...

"Hey, Toni... It's Chresanto. I was just going through some old stuff... Found a few things that were yours and started thinking about you. Thought you'd want to have them. So yeah! We can meet up so you can pick them up. Call me when you get the chance. Bye..."

His voice...

It scared me to think he actually decided to call!

I sat down on my bed and stared at my phone. Shortly, Raquan walked in shirtless, holding up two shirts.

"Which one should I wear?" He asked me.

I looked up at him.

He scanned my face and set the shirts down beside me, "What's wrong?"

I hesitated, "Um... Chresanto called me."

"What did he want?" Raquan raised an eyebrow in curiousity.

"He found some stuff that were mine," I looked down, "He wants to meet up so I can get it all..."

He nodded, "Kay... Think you should?"

I shrugged, "I dunno!" I looked at him, "You think I should?"

"I asked you!" Raquan said, chuckling.

I shook my head.

"Look, "He started, holding my hand, "It's been two, almost three years, since you've seen him, and I know it'll be weird to face him again. But what's so bad about it?! The worst he could do is blame you for ruining your relationship with him..."

I looked ahead, "True..."

"So, call him and tell him to meet you in the mall parking lot," He finally said.

I looked at him confusingly, "But, we're going to the mall!"

"Exactly...!"

I was about say more, but I kept my mouth shut.

No use in questioning him...

"Anyway!!" Raquan said, standing up, "Which shirt should I wear?"

I looked down at the shirts, then picked one up and handed it to him, "Get the purple one that looks like this one! I'm gonna wear purple!"

"Kay!" He smiled and picked up the other shirt.

I waited until he left the room and closed the door behind him.

~~~

About an hour later, Raquan and I were waiting in the mall parking lot. I sat in the passenger side and propped my legs up on the dashboard. Raquan leaned against the car and searched the parking lot.

"Aye, Toni?" He called out to me.

I peeked out from the car and looked at him, "What?"

He pointed, "Is that Chresanto's car?"

I looked towards where he pointed and saw a car coming our way. I put my feet down and got out the car. The car parked next to ours. The driver's door swung open and Chresanto stepped out.

Wow...

"Hey, Ray," He said to Raquan.

Raquan cocked his head up, "Sup, Chres..."

I looked at him, "Can you sit in the car? Please?"

Without a word, Raquan walked over to the driver's side of the car and got in.

"Wow!" Chresanto finally said, "Two years did alot to you..."

I slightly grinned, "Thanks. I'd say the same about you."

He smiled, "So, how you've been?"

"Eh, alright... Still living with Ray and Jhoni."

"Oh! Aren't you and Raquan dating?"

My face turned red at his question.

"No," I shook my head, "Just really close."

A sign of relief shown on Chresanto's face.

He nodded, "I see... I asked 'cause y'all were wearing the same color and... Kinda figured you'd be by yourself."

"Oh," I raised my eyebrows, "We were going to the mall anyway so... Yeah. And we just decided to match."

"Okay! Imma get your stuff. So stay put!" He walked off to his trunk and opened it.

I leaned back on the car and looked into his. I'm guessing that was his girlfriend in the front seat. And in the back was a little boy.

Is that his son?!?!

Oh...

The girl in the front seat turned my way and waved. I smiled and waved back.

Chresanto closed his trunk and walked to me, "I put all your stuff in a separate box."

"Thanks," I took the box from him, "So, I guess you have a family now, huh? How are they doing..?"

He looked behind him, then back at me, "Yeah! Justice and Trey are doing great."

I smiled, "That's good! How old is Trey?"

"He's three! He takes on after me and it's scary," Chresanto chuckled.

"I bet!" I giggled.

"But um," He scratched the back of his head nervously, "It was cool seeing you again... And I was hoping that we could, hang out sometime...."

I hesitated.

Wouldn't his girlfriend get suspicious? Oh, gosh...

"That sounds great!" I finally said.

"Cool!" Chresanto smiled, "I guess I'll talk to you later..."

"Guess so!" I shrugged, "Bye, Chres."

"Bye, Toni," He grinned and got in his car.

I put the box in the back seat as Chresanto drove out the parking lot. Raquan got out and looked at me.

"So, how was he?" He asked me.

I looked at him, "He changed... But his personality didn't..."

I smiled to myself.

Raquan walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "Let's go inside."

"Kay!"

We both walked inside the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should Toni and Chresanto do when they meet up again?