Bring It Back

Around 12:45 that afternoon, Chresanto woke up and looked around the room. He then looked down at me. I was still asleep. He smiled and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I didn't move. He ran his finger from my forehead, down to my lips, barely touching my skin. I flinched a bit and rolled over onto my back. Chresanto chuckled silently and wrapped his arm around my waist. He hovered over me and stared at my face. I laid there motionless for a minute before slowly waking up.

"Hey, beautiful," Chresanto said softly.

"Hey!" I rubbed my eyes and yawned, "What time is it?"

He looked and the alarm clock on my nightstand, "12:50... We slept past noon!"

"Ohh!" I said awkwardly.

Chresanto laughed, "Silly goose!"

I shrugged and smiled. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Remember how I used to wake you up like this?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I remember...."

"Remember how I woke you up on your birthday?"

I thought back and started to blush. Chresanto smiled.

"Who wouldn't remember that?!" I questioned sarcastically.

He leaned in closer and joined his forehead with mine, "I missed waking up to you..."

"I did too," I whispered.

We stared into each other's eyes. Chresanto grabbed my hand and locked his fingers with mine. I smiled as he gently kissed my cheek.

Then he whispered into my ear, "How 'bout we bring it back...?"

I froze and looked at him as he smirked.

I stumbled over my words, "Umm, I don't know... But i- Chres, I don't think that's a good idea-"

Chresanto cut me off buy putting a finger over my lips.

"Don't hide from me..."

My eyes grew wide at his sentence. He smiled and gently kissed my neck. I hesitated before tilting my head to the side, granting him more access. Chresanto slid his hand under my shirt and massaged my left breast, gently pinching and squeezing my nipple. My eyes lutted shut as I moaned softly. He slid in between my legs and pulled my shirt off. He bit his lip and eyed my body. I smirked and cupped my breasts in my hands. Chresanto stared into my eyes, dipping his hand into my shorts and stroking my kitten. I moaned as he squeezed my clit between his middle and ring finger. He ran his free-hand through my hair and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and moaned in his mouth. He slowly slid in his two fingers and pumped them in and out of me slowly.

"Ooh, Chres!" I called out, clawing at the sheets.

He smirked evilly and slid his fingers out. I sat up on my elbows as he slid off my shorts. Chresanto ducked down and gently flicked my clit with his tongue. I hissed and grabbed at the back of his head. He shoved his tongue into me and started to suck.

I arched my back and forced his head deeper, "Holy, shit..!"

Chresanto looked up at me and sucked harder. I moaned loudly and clawed at his shoulders. He grabbed my hands and intertwined my fingers with his. My grip on his hands grew tighter as he flicked his tongue around inside of me. I grinded my hips against his face, screaming out.