Rude Awakening

Chresanto's P.O.V :

The next morning, I woke up and looked down, seeing Trey and Toni snuggled together under the covers. I smiled and stood up from the bed. I grabbed my phone and walked off to the bathroom.

After doing my usual morning routine, I walked out the bathroom. I heard laughing and giggling from the room and looked towards my bed. Toni was awake and tickling Trey, making him laugh. I smiled big as I watched them.

"C'mon!! Stooooop!" Trey laughed out, trying to push Toni away.

She stopped and pulled him into her arms. He giggled as she kissed all over his face.

"Oh, so y'all are gonna have fun without me?" I called out as I walked over to the bed.

Toni's P.O.V :

"Hi, Daddy!!"

I giggled as Trey jumped up and attacked Chresanto with a hug.

 "Can we go to the park today?" Trey asked his father.

Chresanto smiled and nodded, "Sure! We gotta wash you up first."

Trey jumped down and ran over to his suitcase. I smiled as I watched him.

"How'd you sleep?"

I looked up at Chresanto, who was now sitting next to me.

"I slept good!" I told him.

He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. Shaking my head in disapproval, I grabbed his neck and kissed his lips passionately. Chresanto slithered his tongue into my mouth, making me do the same and grab onto his shirt.

"Eww!"

I pulled away and looked over at Trey. He gave us both a disgusted look. 

"Y'all are gonna get sick; putting your tongues in your mouths... That's just nasty."

Chresanto dropped his head as I laughed. Trey held up his change of clothes to his face and walked to the bathroom. Once he heard the bathroom door close, Chresanto looked up at me.

"Just imagine how traumatized he would be if he walked in on us one night," He told me.

I covered my mouth as my eyes grew wide, "Nooo! No, no, no!!"

Chresanto laughed at me, "Silly girl..." He stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, "I'll wash him up."

"Okay!"

~~~

At the park, Chresanto and I sat back and watched Trey push himself on the swing. We both offered to help him, but he claims he can do it by himself. I giggled as he constantly kicked his legs, not even moving from the spot he was in.

"DADDY, I NEED HELP!!" He yelled over to us.

Chresanto stood up and walked over to him. Trey laughed and squealed as his father pushed him on the swings. I smiled, watching the two.

"Toni!!"

I turned my head to the familiar voice, seeing Jason and a girl walking up to the bench. I jumped up and ran over to them.

"Hey, Toni!" He smiled before turning to the girl next to him, "This is Lanai." (It's pronounced La-Nae)

"Hi!" She waved at me, flashing a bright smile.