Old Flames Ignite

After Raquan and I left the mall, we got something to eat and went home. We parked in the driveway and, all of a sudden, my phone rang. It was from Jhoni.

"You nd Ray have a visitor! :)"

I stared at my phone confusingly, but got out the car as Raquan turned it off. We walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I walked inside and called for Jhoni, but I noticed a familiar man sitting on the couch with her.

"JASON!!!"

I ran up to him and attacked him with a hug as he stood up. Jason hugged me tight and spun me around.

"I missed you so much!" I called out.

"I missed you too!" He chuckled and put me down.

Raquan walked up to him, "Sup, Jason?!"

"Sup!"

Jason and Raquan did their old handshake and hugged each other. Jhoni and I smiled.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

Jason looked at me, "Weeeeell! I came to say that you all are invited to a wedding!"

Raquan nodded, "Oh, cool! Who's getting married?"

He smiled, "Me!"

I squealed and hugged Jason again, "Oh my gosh, Congratulations!!"

"Thanks!" Jason hugged back, and looked at Raquan and Jhoni, "Lanai is really excited."

"I can't wait to meet her!" Jhoni said.

Jason smiled, then looked at me, "I hope you don't mind me inviting Chresanto to the wedding..."

I paused for a minute.

Do I mind?

....... Naw.

"It's okay! I don't mind," I smiled.

"Great!"

~~~

Later that night, I called Chresanto...

"Hey, Chres!"

"Hey, Toni! What's up?"

"Tired... But um, you free tomorrow?"

"..... Yeah."

"Wanna meet up at a sit-down restaurant?"

"Sure! Logan's sound good to you?"

"Yeah! Tomorrow at four?"

"See you there!"

"See ya!"

~~~

The next day, I drove to Logan's to meet up with Chresanto. As I walked through the entrance, I saw him sitting on the bench. I studied him.

Wow... He looks great.

I walked up to him. He noticed me and stood up. I smiled as he approached.

"Hey, Toni!" Chresanto said, smiling, "You look great!"

I smiled bigger, "Thanks! You look great, too."