Second Serving

Chresanto's POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song. I had a feeling that Trey was in the room, but I remembered that he was with Momma. I looked down, seeing Toni snuggled onto my chest. By the way she was positioned, she was definitely awake and watching TV. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me and smiled.

Woooow, she's pretty...

"Morning, baby!" She told me in her small voice.

I smiled and hugged her, "Good morning!"

She sat up and turned the TV off. I looked at her confusingly. She climbed ontop of me and sat in my lap.

"I had fun last night..."

She stared down at me and bit her lip. I smirked and pulled her down closer to me.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"Glad you did!"

Toni buried her face into my neck and snuggled against me. I hugged her tightly.

"Chresanto?"

"Hmm?"

"I got a question..."

"Ask away..!"

"If we were to have more kids, how many would we have?"

"One million..."

I laughed as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're funny!"

"I know... But really? I have no idea!"

"Hmm..."

"How many do you want?"

"Including Trey... No more than 6.."

"Damn! 6 kids?!"

"Who said I was gonna have 6 kids doe?! I love kids, but I'm not gonna squeeze 6 to 8 of them out my vagina!! No! My walls will not disappear, sir!!"

I laughed louder, making her smile.

"I'm serious!"

"I know you are! But that was funny!"

"I bet it was! You're still laughing!"

I smiled at her as she giggled.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

Toni's POV:

"Come out, come out wherever you are, baby! Daddy won't hurt you..!"

I hid in the closet of the Trey's room, trying not to make a sound as Chresanto walked up and down the hallway.

We were getting dressed, but we got side-tracked and ended up playing Hide-n-Seek. We both wore only our underwear.

Once I didn't hear his heavy steps any more, I sneaked out of the closet and peeked into the hallway. It was empty. I walked out and headed for the bedroom, but then I was picked up and pushed against the wall. It was Chresanto. He stared into my eyes seductively.

"Found you," He smirked.

I giggled, "Now what?"

"Now," He pulled me off of the wall and walked into the room, "It's time for a second serving..."