What We Missed

After we ate, Chresanto and I walked to our cars.

"So!" He said to get my attention.

I looked up at him, "Yeah?"

Chresanto leaned against my car, "There's this riverwalk I wanted to check out; did you wanna go with me?"

"Sure!" I nodded, "It'll be fun! I heard there's a hotel there..."

"Mhm!" He smirked.

I crossed my arms and grinned, "You slick!"

Chresanto chuckled, "I can't help it..! Saturday night sound good?"

"Yeah. But I have a better idea," I inferred, "How 'bout, we check out the riverwalk tonight, then Saturday night we can stay in the hotel..."

"Sounds like a plan!" He grinned, "Wanna take my car?"

"Kay!"

Chresanto opened the passenger door of his car and helped me in. Once he closed my door, he rushed over to his side and got in.

~~~

Around 11:45 that night, Chresanto was at home, sitting in the bed.

"Chres?" Justice called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah, babe?" He said, not taking his eyes off of the TV screen.

She yelled once more, "Um, I'm trying on this outfit I got today... Annnd I want you to see how it looks..."

Chresanto looked at the door, then reached for the remote and turned off the TV.

"Alright, lemme look at cha'!" He said as he sat at the edge of the bed.

The bathroom door swung open and Justice walked out, wearing a small schoolgirl outfit. Chresanto raised his eyebrows and stared her up and down.

"You like?" Justice asked, spinning around.

"Yes, I do!" He told her.

Justice walked up to him and he grabbed her waist.

"So!" She started, "I'm the student, and you're the teacher... What's first?"

Chresanto bit his lip as he felt up her skirt, "No panties?"

Justice nodded as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Naughty little girl," He teased, squeezing her butt, "I do have a few assignments for you!"

Chresanto pulled Justice onto his lap and kissed along her neck and shoulder. She moaned and threw her head back.

~~~

~Two Hours Later~

                           "Chresss! Shit!"

            "Mmmm!"

"Holy, f-fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

                   "Cum for me, Ma..."

                               "Mmm, SHIT!"

                   "Ahhh, Fuck! Oooh!"

         "CHRESANTO!!"

"TONI!!"

Justice quickly pushed Chresanto off of her and got out the bed. He stared at her confusingly.