Chapter One: Who Is This Guy?

[Johnnie's POV]

It was a cold and boring night as I was alone in the apartment. Bryan had gone grocery shopping because he was sick of me complaining about how bored I was and how cold I was. And now I am alone. I look around me. Good. Nobody is there. I decide to do a cover of the song Alone by Falling In Reverse. 'Well... Here goes nothing' I think to myself as I press the play button and the music begins. "OH! THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING THAT I'VE KNOWN! OH! NO WAY OF KNOWING IF I'LL EVER BE HOME! I DON'T EVER WANNA BE ALONE! ALONE! AND OH AND IF I EVER MAKE IT OUTTA THIS TOWN! NO WAY OF KNOWING IF I'LL EVER BE FOUND! I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE! ALONE!" I stop singing as I hear footsteps. I run to the kitchen. I grab a knife from the knife drawer as I hear the door opening. As the door begins to open, I charge at the door running dangerously with a knife in my hand and I get knocked down by this cute stranger who accidentally makes me push the knife I was holding, into myself. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry. My name is Kyle. Here hold this." The guy said with his hand outstretched and handing me an icepack. "Ugh! Ack! Uak!" I try to talk but there is a knife in my stomach and a cute guy in front of me. "Oh uh sorry. Here." He said, giving me the icepack. "Let me call 911." He continued before walking outside to the balcony and calling 911 for an ambulance. I hear more footsteps coming towards the open door of the apartment. It was Bryan. He walks over the top of me and puts the groceries on the bench and notices the knife drawer open. "Johnnie, were you making a horror movie while I was out shopping?" Bryan asked. I couldn't answer as I was trying to breathe while I had a knife in my stomach. Bryan rushes over to me and says "Johnnie! What the f**k happened here! I told you not to play with knives! Your meant to use a pen! Geez! I know you wanna be as hot as Andy Biersack but, gawd, you don't get to use a knife on your stomach just to be like Andy! Gee wiz child, what am I going to do with you." I try to move but it only makes the pain worse. Then the mysterious cute guy with a name runs inside and says "It's gonna be okay. I called 911 and they are going to be on their way as soon as possible." Bryan looked at him and asked "Who the hell are you?" The mysterious cute guy with a name smiled and said "Well, I am Kyle and I think I just saved your friend." Bryan just stared and then said "Huh... Well.. I am Bryan and this almost dead guy is Johnnie. Now next time, Kyle, do NOT, give Johnnie reason to be running around with knives like a crazy person. Okay. He does not need that. I am his room mate and I am supposed to look after him and if he does something crazy! His life is in my hands!" Bryan started. "You see Kyle, Johnnie is like a little brother to me in a sense that if he does something silly and it isn't serious, I'll take the blame for him. Now because it is something as serious like this, you are going to have to take the blame because you hurt him. And now as I said earlier, Kyle, Johnnie is like a brother to me. You hurt him, you hurt me." Bryan said in annoyance before going to the kitchen and unpacking the groceries.

[Kyle's POV]

Oh no! What have I done! I hope I haven't hurt Johnnie! I haven't even heard him speak and I might have done major damage to him. Oh gosh. I hear the emergency people coming up the stairs. They have their stretcher and a couple of first aid stuff with them. They put Johnnie on the stretcher and carry him down the two flights of stairs and down to the ambulance in the car park. I look at Bryan and he is done with doing what he is doing. He walks out of the apartment door. "You coming or am I just going to leave you locked up alone in the apartment all night?" I sighed and then walked outside and let Bryan lock up. Ten minutes later we walked down the flight of stairs and made it to where the ambulance was sitting. The ambulance officer asked who would be riding in the ambulance with Johnnie and lucky for me, Bryan said that both of us would because we were very close to him and so me and Bryan were riding in the ambulance to go to the hospital with Johnnie.

[Bryan's POV]

"Johnnie it's going to be okay. You'll get through this. I believe in you buddy." I said to Johnnie as he was going in an out of consciousness. I stared at Kyle and said "Kyle's here. Your new boyfriend. I mean its your only boyfriend but hey, uh, someone's gonna be serious and it won't be me so it will be Kyle. Won't it?" Kyle looked at me with a look of shock as if he didn't want to see Johnnie like this. "Hey Johnnie, I remember a time before we met, where I interviewed, Black Veil Brides and the funny thing was, Andy started eating my interview questions." I said trying to lighten the mood. "Th-a-a-ts nice." Johnnie said in a whisper. I was very worried about Johnnie because for one thing, he had a knife stuck in his stomach and two, what if after the surgery happened, he wouldn't remember anything at all. Anyways I notice that we have come to a stop and that we are at the hospital. The ambulance officers rush Johnnie into emergency care and tell me and Kyle to wait in the waiting room for news. We waited hours and hours until eventually we had to leave. It seemed like we had to come back again the next day.