Chapter Sixteen: Love Is All We Need

[Chris's POV]

We finally arrive at the asylum. I tell everyone to get out and then I drive off. If they need me, they know where I'll be.

[Alex's POV]

I venture inside the mental institution with the rest of the group. I look ahead and noticed Bryan was the leader. I mean why? Anyways, I follow him and so does everyone else. After about five minutes of walking up a very long staircase, we reached the reception. I look at Jordan and say "Uh if there is any ghosts, could you fight them please?" Jordan looked at me and said "Well, I ain't exactly Luigi and this isn't exactly a mansion, so, sorry Alex. No can do. You are just gonna have to be sacrificed for the sake of saving Johnnie." A feeling of fear came over me and so I ran over to Damon and said "Damon! Save me! PLZ!" Damon just sighed and said "I'll save you halfway through an attack." UGH! They hate me don't they... I then walk over to Jeydon and said "Jeydon, please protect me as I don't know any better." Jeydon smiled and said "Sure. I'll protect you from these terrifying critters." I smiled and said "Thank you." Another five minutes later the receptionist staff finally came along and Bryan began talking to them. An hour passed and we were finally allowed access to Johnnie. As we are walking, I then realise something. Where was Kyle? Did he not get out of Chris Motionless's car? Or is he still back at the band's house? Ugh! I don't know. But what I do know is that we were getting Johnnie back and we were proving once and for all that he is NOT crazy!

[Johnnie's POV]

I hear voices. They are getting louder. One of the voices sound female. Could it really be Alex? Is she here to save me? I see the door open and I see Alex, Bryan, Damon, Jeydon and Jordan standing right before me. I smile and ask "Yo, wheres Kyle?" Everyone seemed to look at each other and talk to each other quietly. I then made a noise and that seemed to get their attention focused back on me. "Excuse me, but I asked you all where Kyle was!" Bryan walked up to me. This can't be good if Bryan is walking up to me. He faced me centre and looked me in the eyes. "Johnnie, I think Kyle is waiting outside, because we couldn't seem to find him with us when we were walking to your room." I smiled and gave a sigh of relief. And everyone moved out of the way as the weird robotic doctor people got me down from the high wall I was on, and freed me from everything. I then was told by Jordan, that I was going home. I felt happy about that because I was going insane in this white room.

[Kyle's POV]

As I wait for everyone to come back out to me, I decide to go pick a rose off one of the bushes. After five minutes I saw everyone walking down the stairs and the last to walk out, was Johnnie. My crazy, beautiful, baby. Once everyone was off the stairs, Johnnie ran to me and gave me a bear hug. I hugged him back and then we stood next to each other for 2 minutes. A minute more had passed and I had forgotten that I had something in my hand. Johnnie looked down at my hand and asked "Yo, Kyle whats that in your hand?" I looked down and laughed and said "Oh! Pfft! That. Well you know, Johnnie..." I began as I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. Johnnie looked at me as if to say 'What the hell Kyle just get it over with!' I smiled and said "Will you accept this rose?" Johnnie took the rose and hugged me tightly. "Yes." He whispered in my ear and so then that was that. Everyone was now happy.

[Bryan's POV]

I look at my phone and I see a new message from Chris Motionless. He says he is ready to pick us up from the location and reply back with 'Okay'. After an hours worth of waiting, Chris Motionless arrives with the tour bus (how he got that I dunno), and we all get in. I notice that the rest of the band was there too. And so Chris drives us all to his favourite restaurant. Once we get there we get out and go into the fancy looking building and go to a massive table with a lot of seats around it. We order some fancy food and wait.

[Jordan's POV]

Oh what an adventure it has been, these two being crazy towards each other, it really is true love with them. Oh how sweet it is for them to be together. They look like they are about to float into the clouds of romance one last time. I sigh of happiness because they are happy together.

[Alex's POV]

I see Johnnie and Kyle kiss. It looked adorable. I just wanted to remember the moment forever. So I told them to be cute and then I took the chance to capture that moment in a picture. Everyone else was happy too.

[Jeydon's POV]

It was so cute!

[Damon's POV]

They are the perfect pair.

[Kyle's POV]

I get all nervous inside, but in a good way because I am reunited with the one I love. I hug Johnnie tightly and say "I love you Johnnie." Johnnie hugs me tightly to and said "I love you Kyle. You are the best damn thing thats ever happened to me."

[Johnnie's POV]

Me and Kyle kiss and then walk outside to look at the night skies, it is magical. We hear music and I notice we are being serenaded by an orchestral band playing the song 'Love Me Like You Do'. This has been the perfect night, with my perfect boyfriend. And I couldn't have asked for anyone better to spend my evening with.

[Kyle's POV]

Tonight is the best evening ever as I get to be with my boyfriend Johnnie. I stare into the clouds and I imagine us going up to romance land in a sea of white fluffy clouds and hearts flying around us as we do. I sigh. This is real love and I know it, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Because I know that he is the one for me.

[Johnnie's POV]

And I am the one for him. We then kiss passionately as the night ended. Love.

[Kyle's POV]

Is All.

[Johnnie's POV]

We Need.