Chapter Fifteen: Insanity Nightmares.

[Alex's POV]

I see Kyle is worried. I look at him and say "Do you want to talk in private?" Kyle looked at me and nodded. And so we walked away from the group and went into the hallway and began talking. "Kyle, whats wrong? You can tell me anything. I am here for you." I said with a smile. Kyle looked to his left and then to his right and then to me. He seemed nervous. "Kyle?" I asked. "Oh, uh sorry. I am just worried about my uh friend Johnnie. I think I like him. And I think he likes me. But he got taken away because he's insane. But I think he's insanely in love with me." Kyle said with a sad look. "Oh, Kyle. I know he got taken away for being insane, but you know you can visit him right?" I said with a smile. Kyle sighed and said "Well, yeah, but... I just think he needs space. I mean, I don't want him to hurt anyone. And besides, if I really wanna go, I'll just ask Damon to take me to visit him." I smiled and gave Kyle a hug as he really seemed to need it. After a minute we stopped hugging and Kyle went upstairs to a room that was prepared for him and I went back to the group.

[Chris's POV]

I overlook everything and I notice that Bryan is still standing beside me. I walk outside and Bryan followed me. I sigh and say "Bryan, is there anything you are desperately wanting to know? Because if it is anything that me and Damon did to save anyone a few days ago, well, I cannot tell you." Bryan gave a sad look and said "Oh... well thats a shame because, I really wanted to know." I laugh a little as I watch Bryan walk back inside. It is nice and calm outside and I like it.

[Damon's POV]

"Dare... Okay Jordan, Jeydon, Alex, who wants to go first." I say because it was going to fun to play truth or dare. I then see Bryan and Kyle staring off into space. I ignore them and wait for someone to pick either 'Truth' or 'Dare'. About five minutes later, Jordan anxiously said "Dare. I am quite scared to know what it will be. I mean if it's doing anything uh, well you know what lets just get it over and done with. Okay." I smiled as everyone clapped and cheered. "Jordan... I dare you, to go over to Bryan with a blue writing pen and on the back of his neck, draw a turd." I said before cracking up laughing. "No! Why can't I draw something else on the back of his neck?" Jordan asked anxiously. "Hmm... Okay. Well, draw the zombie from plants versus zombies on the back of Bryan's neck." I said whilst looking at my hand for some reason. "No, I don't feel like drawing something on the back of his neck will help. I'll do it on the back of his right leg." Jordan said before walking over to grab a blue writing pen and going over to Bryan and begin to draw a very silly looking zombie. After he was done, he came back and said "Truth or dare." and awaited an answer. Five minutes later Alex said "Truth." Jordan smiled and said "Who is the coolest person here that you know? Be honest Alex." Alex began thinking and then said "You know, even though he is the insanest of us all, he is also the coolest person I know because he brings the group laughs, crazy adventures and a lot of awesome memories." I then chimed in and said "Oh Alex, I didn't know you thought I was cool." but then Alex looked at me and said "No, silly, I am talking about Johnnie. Yeah, he may be an oddball, but that is what we need to make the group alive. I mean, the group without Johnnie is just... dead like a zombie." I knew she was right, and I think everyone knew she was right. And so Alex yelled out to Bryan and Kyle "YO BRYAN AND KYLE! LETS GO GET JOHNNIE!" And so we all raced outside (even Bryan and Kyle who were staring into space) and waited for Chris Motionless (because for some reason he had to drive us to the location of where Johnnie was at). And so after a fifteen minute wait, Chris Motionless finally came out of the house and to the vehicle and drove us to the location.