Chapter Thirteen: The Plan

[Jordan's POV]

"So, do you know what your doing Jordan?" I heard Bryan say to me as I run back across from the tied up trio and back over to the rocky platform. Once I reach the rocky platform I raised my thumbs up and then put the plan into action. I pretended to fall down and break my leg and scream. "OW! KYLE! JOHNNIE! ANYONE! HELP! I'VE FALLEN DOWN AND BROKE MY LEG! OW! IT HURTS SO MUCH! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I then heard footsteps running towards me. I then heard a voice say "Jordan are you okay?" it wasn't Johnnie or Kyle, but Jeydon. But, why? Why is he in the cave? "Oh, just fine. Did you get teleported here too?" I say as I get up off the ground. "Uh yeah. But I don't know who by." Jeydon said in a confused way. "Well, don't worry. I think Kyle teleported you here." I said with a smile. "Oh. Okay. Well I just go over here and stuff..." Jeydon said before walking over to the other side of the cave. I then went back to my plan and pretended to hurt my leg and this time, Johnnie came running to help. Now was my chance, because he is in the moment he is all innocent and wanting to help me. Now is my chance to inject him with stuff that will make him fall asleep forever. And so with one jab, I inject Johnnie with stuff that puts him to sleep. "Sorry Johnnie it is for your own good." I say before teleporting us all out of the cave.

[Bryan's POV]

It worked. It actually worked. Now, I think someone needs to be untied. I smile and walk over to Alex and untie her and take off the tape on her mouth and take the sponge out of her mouth. Alex looks at me and says "Bryan... thank you." and smiles before curling up into a ball on the ground and began to fall asleep. I sigh and say "Good job Jordan, now just tell Damon to take Johnnie to the 'Greenhill Insanitarium' and it needs to be quick so yeah." Jordan looks at me and says "Thank you. And sure thing. I'll go do that." and runs to find Damon whilst holding Johnnie's unconscious body.

[Damon's POV]

About an hour later, I am driving Johnnie to a place called 'Greenhill Insanitarium'. To my surprise it only took two hours to get there and so I drove into the carpark of the place and stopped my car and got out. I then walked around to the passenger side and got Johnnie out and shut the door of the car and locked it. I then carried Johnnie's unconscious body up the stairs and into the reception of the 'Greenhill Insanitarium'. About an hour and a half later, someone came to the desk and so I said "Hey, uh, I do believe that this is the missing person that escaped a few weeks or whenever it was. I am just returning him." The expressionless person took Johnnie's unconscious body off me and walking off with it. I proceed to follow the person, but I am denied access. Wow... must be pretty high security back there where the person is taking him. And so I walk off, get in my car and go home.

[Johnnie's POV]

I wake up. Where am I? I then look around and I noticed I am in a confined cell. Hmm... This isn't right... Where am I?! I then try to move but I find out that I can't because I'm in a straight jacket with matching pants. I also notice that I am a metre above the ground. UGH! WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT ME HANGING! I try yelling out for help but nobody comes for me. I sigh. Will anyone come and save me?