Chapter Four: Trouble

[Bryan's POV]

I wonder what could be taking Damon so long. This is getting so depressing. I seriously wish I could have forgave Johnnie. I kinda wanna go back an forgive him for tying up Kyle. Like. Things aren't the same without him. Finally I see Damon and he asks me whats wrong and to that I reply to him with "I just miss Johnnie's craziness. He lights up a spark. You know." Damon sighed and said "I get you man. Come on. Lets go back to the apartment." I smiled a little as Damon and I went back to the apartment.

[Damon's POV]

I don't know what Bryan was thinking, but when he told me he missed Johnnie, I kinda thought to myself, wow. Thats deep. And so, now we are on our way back to the apartment. I hope Johnnie has behaved himself while we were out at the beach. Oh well...

[Bryan's POV]

As we pull back into the apartment driveway and get out of the car, I hear a noise. Damon gets out of the passenger side of the car and stands near me. He obviously hears what I hear because he says "Hey uh Bryan... What is that sound coming from the locked apartment?" I seem to be out of it but I say "I don't know Damon. I don't know." before I walk up the stairs to the apartment. Damon follows. As we near the apartment door, we notice the noise gets louder and louder. What was going on inside of my apartment? I press my ear against the door and hear this 'Nileteeni Kyle! Nipe Kyle! Upendo mimi Kyle! Nileteeni Kyle! Nipe Kyle! Updendo mimi Kyle!' It seemed like some sort of chant about... Kyle... Hmm... but who was doing it? Hmm... I turn my head and I see Damon next to me. "Bryan. What's going on in there?" He asks in confusion. "Well... it seems to me, that somebody is chanting about Kyle." I said in even more confusion. Damon pressed his ear to the door and said "Dude, thats Johnnie for sure." before knocking on the door and yelling "YO! JOHNNIE! LET US IN!" The chanting stopped. Then it started up again 'Wewe ni wamepotea Damon! Ninyi mmelaaniwa Damon! Mtakufa Damon! Wewe ni wamepotea Damon! Ninyi mmelaaniwa Damon! Mtakufa Damon!' Damon then began sweating in terror. "BRYAN! HELP ME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!" Damon said in terror. I sighed and said "Damon keep calm. Because now that its focusing on you, I may be able to get inside." Damon looked at me in panic and said "BUT HOW! IT'S CHANTING WILL IMMEDIATELY GO TO YOU, IF YOU TRY TO ENTER!" I smiled and said "Thats all right. I have a plan. Just follow my lead." I said before taking my backpack off my back and opening it. "What's in there?" Damon asked curiously. "Well, if all goes to plan, we can trap the monster and take it out to the park and drown it. Or if not, at least exorcise it from where it hides." I said pulling out micro foam tape out of my back pack. "What are you going to use that for?" Damon asked curiously. "This stuff, is going to trap the monster." I said before putting it back and taking out a long bit of cloth. "And whats that for?" Damon asked. "That is going to go over the monsters eyes so it can't see where its going." I said smiling. "Oh okay." Damon said while watching me put the cloth back in my backpack. "Alright. Your plan better work." Damon said in worry. "Oh. Trust me. It will." I said before knocking three times on the door. The chanting stopped. It seemed like the monster wanted to hear what I wanted to say. So, I spoke. "SO! I HAVE A FRIEND OF YOURS WITH ME, BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE HIM, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO COME OUTSIDE TO GET HIM!" I taunted. The chanting started back up. 'Kyle! Kyle! Ambapo ni Kyle! Wewe monsters! Wewe kumpeleka mbali na mimi hakufanya hivyo wewe! Kurejesha Kyle!' I laughed and said "OH YOU SEEM TO HAVE AN INTEREST IN KYLE! WELL HE IS OUTSIDE IF YOU WANNA SEE HIM!" I taunted some more. The chanting went silent but it wasn't long before it started up again. 'Kwa mini wewe kidogo!' The chanting stopped for good this time as I heard footsteps charging for the door. About an hour later the door burst open and out came Johnnie. "QUICK DAMON! CONCEAL THE MONSTER!" I yelled as I held onto Johnnie tightly. Damon grabbed the micro foam tape and wrapped him toe to mouth in it. Next Damon grabbed the cloth and tied it around his eyes. "Good job Damon. Lets get him outta here." I said before taking him away.

[Damon's POV]

Gee, I really didn't like doing that to Johnnie. But damn. What was he thinking? Trying to do a spell tat would get Kyle back? Nah way man. Thats so bad. Even I wouldn't do that. Oh looks like we are at the park already. Looks like Bryan is going to handle things by himself... Or not... Looks like he needs my help... Okay...

I get out of the car and go over to Bryan and a mostly covered Johnnie. I ask Bryan what I can do to help. But he doesn't answer and so I guess all we have to do is wait until midnight. But why? Its like 5:00 p.m. still. I look at Bryan and see that he is putting up a tent that will hold three people. "Don't worry Damon. There are three sleeping bags, there is food that is of unhealthy stuff like chips and lollies and assorted fizzy drinks." Bryan said after putting in the last tent pole. "Wow. How did you think of camping Bryan?" I asked curiously. "Well you see Damon, I had the supplies already, and well.. yeah.. the rest is history." Bryan said smiling. "Well... I think whatever is inside of Johnnie has calmed down. Do you think we should try and cast it out?" I asked curiously. "Hmm... No. What we need is to sprinkle water on Johnnie and then the thing inside him should want to leave.." Bryan said before getting up to get the water. About ten minutes later it was getting dark and Bryan hadn't returned. I was beginning to worry things had gone bad. But then out into the darkness, I saw a figure that looked sinister. So I crawled into the tent, zipped it up and yelled "TAKE JOHNNIE! NOT ME!" I know probably not the best thing to do. But hey? What an I supposed to do when things are going bad. A few moments later I heard a deep voice say "The kid is going to be fine. Lets go." I then recognised the voice and so I said "Wait! Is that you Chris? Please tell me!" The voice stopped breathing and then spoke. "Yes. It is I, Chris Motionless. Your friend Johnnie will be fine. He just needs to be uh.. I dunno... Turned into a vampire and then turned back into a human. Its the only way to rescue him." Five minutes later I heard footsteps outside the tent and then I heard another familiar voice say "Chris? What are you doing here??" Chris then replied "Bryan? Why are you here?" I then knew I had to get out of the tent to see what was going on.

[Chris's POV]

As I watched Damon walk out of the tent, I stared into his soul. I then looked down at Johnnie and said "GET UP!" to my surprise, he got up. It was amazing. I then used a very sharp stick and cut through the duct tape. Johnnie was now freed. "Ugh man. Why are we outside in the bush?" Johnnie asked curiously. "Well.. lets just say when you got covered in water, whatever was inside of you has now been let out and you are a free person." I said smiling. "Thanks Chris." Johnnie said smiling.