Chapter Fourteen: Just What The Doctor Ordered

[Bryan's POV]

Ugh! So glad that psycho has been put away. I mean, technically he isn't completely psycho, but he's just a little bit insane and he can't control when he goes insane and so Damon taking him back to the insanitarium was basically the best thing for him, for me and for the rest of us. Like seriously. He made the right decision, even though it may have affected the life of one poor unfortunate soul, but that doesn't matter because Johnnie needs help.

[Kyle's POV]

"Well, Bryan, nice to see that you got the crew back together safely" I hear Chris Motionless say to Bryan from the kitchen, whilst I pace around the living living room floor. I look over and see that Damon, Jordan, Alex and Jeydon are engaging in a very interesting conversation in which I want to go over and join in on, but something doesn't feel right. It's as if someone is missing but I don't know who. And so I go over to Damon, Jordan, Alex and Jeydon and join in their conversation. "And so I said, thats not how you make cheese pizza, because how you made it seemed like a pizza cake!" Jeydon said. Everyone laughed and so did I. I guess that whatever seemed strange was now passing me by. I then walk over to Damon and whisper in his ear the words 'Can I talk to you in private?' and Damon nods his head and agrees and so we walk over to the hallways and talk.

[Damon's POV]

I wonder what Kyle wants to talk to me about? Anyways I talk to him. "So, what did you what did you wanna talk to me about? Did you wanna know if I had any funny jokes because you thought Jeydon's joke was hilarious, is that it?" I say in wonder. "No Damon. I wanted to ask you what happened to Johnnie. I believe you were the last to see him, well... I hope you were the last to see him, anyways I want to know what happened to him. Please Damon... Tell me." Kyle said to me with a sad tone. I sigh and put my hand on Kyle's shoulder and say "Well, Kyle... He had to go back to the insanitarium. He was just going crazy all the time, and he couldn't control it." Kyle looked at me and said "BUT HE WASN'T INSANE DAMON! HE WAS JUST CONFUSED!" I sighed and said "Look, I'll take you to see him, if you promise me, that you don't want to fill out the leave papers that give him permanent leave from the place." Kyle sighed and said "BUT DAMON! YOU KNOW I'LL GET HIM BACK! AND HE ISN'T INSANE!" I sighed and put my other hand on Kyle's other shoulder and said "I mean, last time, you and Bryan went there and broke Johnnie out of there, and he went insane. But like also, a few hours ago after we got back from the cave, I took him back to the insanitarium and readmitted him back in there and gave an unconscious Johnnie to these expressionless staff members who then took him away to a very high security area and when I tried to follow the staff members, I got denied access." Kyle began to tear up and said "BUT WHY DAMON! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I sighed and said "I'm sorry Kyle. But he needed to go back. It was for his own good." I then take my hands of Kyle's shoulders and walk away from Kyle and go back to Alex, Jordan and Jeydon and continue to talk with them.

[Johnnie's POV]

I sigh to myself and wonder will anyone ever come to find me and get me out. I assure you I'm not crazy. But alas, I am in this place, so I must be insane. UGH! WHY! WHY OH WHY ISNT SOMEONE COMING TO FIND ME! PLEASE SOMEONE! COME FIND ME! I SWEAR IM NOT CRAZY!