Chapter Nine: Where's Alex?

[Johnnie's POV]

Things were definitely getting weird because it seems that Kyle isn't out of the woods just yet. Like, first of all he does weird some weird sh** to me in a dream and then he does some weird stuff to me outside of the dream, and now I learn that he could have potentially lost Alex somewhere and he doesn't know where she is! Like seriously! Friggen hell Kyle! Get your act together!

[Bryan's POV]

"KYLE! THINK! WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE ALEX!" I yelled out in anger. "I last saw her at my house. I don't remember anything in between. But afterwards I remember us watching a movie. But then I don't know what happened after that." Kyle said innocently. "And that is when he became possessed and did all that weird sh** to me!" Johnnie said in annoyance. "Okay. Well... lets go find Alex." I said as I began to head for the door. "Wait. Only the most trained and qualified people should go and look for her." Chris said in a serious tone. "What do you mean?" Johnnie asked curiously. "It means that people who are well you know, tough enough to handle anything thats thrown at them. So, that is why I am going and I am taking Ricky and Damon with me." Chris said with a smile. "But why does Damon have to go?" Johnnie asked curiously. "Because he has a hidden power which nobody except us, must know of. Now if you excuse us, we shall be heading off. Goodbye Johnnie, goodbye Bryan, goodbye Kyle. Oh an the rest of the band will be keeping watch on you three to make sure you don't escape. So, yeah." Chris said before leaving with Ricky and Damon following behind him. I wonder what their plan was going to be if Chris didn't want us escaping? Hmm... we must escape.

[Kyle's POV]

I walk over to Bryan and Johnnie. They look at me. I look at them. "Hey. Do you guys have a plan to escape?" I whispered. "No. How bout you Bryan?" Johnnie whispered. "Well, I was thinking we could make a run for it to see how far we can make it before we get caught." Bryan whispered and then smiled. "Alright. Good idea. Lets do it then." I whispered as we all go up and made a run for the door. But just as we were about to reach the door to exit, a kinda creepy looking guy by the name of Ghost, stood in front of us. He then looked away as if something bad was going to happened. Everything went black.

[Alex's POV]

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I heard a strange male voice yell out. I responded with "My name is Alex and I was at a house with my friends but now my friends are gone, I don't know where on earth I am." I heard footsteps close to me. Then I heard the male voice yell out "ARE YOU TELLING ME THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T TELLING ME THE TRUTH! I WILL DO THINGS TO YOU THAT ARE UNIMAGINABLE! I MEAN DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T TELL THE TRUTH!" I felt tears run down my cheek as I shook my head and said "No." The footsteps became very close now as I began to breathe harder. "NOW! TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I sighed and said "My name is Alex and I have no idea why I am here okay. I can't even see where I am! I don't know whats going on! Okay! You have to believe me!" my heart was pounding faster and faster, harder and harder as I felt a heavy breathing go down my neck. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" the male voice yelled as I heard a ripping sound. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" I didn't want to and so I kept my mouth closed. "I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" the male voice yelled as he forced open my mouth an shoved something in it. I wanted to push whatever was in my mouth, out of my mouth but it was no use. It was placed firmly in there. I heard the ripping sound get even louder before eventually something sticky was placed upon my mouth to keep whatever was in my mouth securely in there. I tried to scream but my screams were muffled and almost inaudible. I tried to move my hands but as it turned out they were securely tightened to not move. I tried to move my feet, but they were tightened too. Could I ever get out of here? Ever?