Chapter Eleven: Seal Your Fate

[Johnnie's POV]

I turn around and walk back towards the prison cell where I kept Kyle and yelled out "IF YOUR GOOD, I MIGHT JUST LET YOU OUT OF THERE TO WATCH THE STARS WITH ME!" I hear no reply. So I walk more to the cell and call out "KYLE DAVID HALL! IF YOUR STILL THERE! ANSWER ME PLEASE!" But no answer. At this moment, I became furious as I didn't know wether he'd escaped or not. So I yelled out "KYLE! IF YOU DON'T COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT, YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!"

[Kyle's POV]

Uh oh! What have I done wrong now! I hear my name being called! Seriously whats up with Johnnie lately. He's acting all odd. I wonder what I've done to make him mad. Maybe cause I've entered this mysterious room that has a long hallway. Hmm... I wonder if I follow this hallway I can maybe exit this place... Hmm... Lets see...

[Johnnie's POV]

I open the cell door and look around for any trace of Kyle. Scanning the area of the inside of the cell I see what looks to be a lock of Kyle's hair. I pick it up and say "YES! YES! I CAN GROW MYSELF A MINI CLONE OF KYLE! BUT NOW I NEED SOME OF HIS DNA SO IT WILL MAKE HIS HAIR GROW INTO A LITTLE HUMAN!" I then laugh evilly as I look around for a sample of Kyle's DNA.

[Kyle's POV]

After about 20 minutes of walking down nothing but complete darkness, I come across something that says 'Turn me on' and 'Turn me off'. I wondered if this was one of Johnnie's tricks to try and catch me in the act of trying to leave. But I then see a light coming from underneath the cracks of the 'Turn me on' wall. So I knock three times on the 'Turn me on' wall and then lean up against it. It opens and spirals around like a revolving door before closing and trapping me on the other side. Have I now come to a dead end? Or have I found a way to escape. I have no idea.

[Johnnie's POV]

I sigh as I realised I could not make a miniature Kyle. I then walk into the cell and feel against the back of the wall with my hand before finally reaching a button. It opens a door and so I walk inside and the door closes behind me. I smile as I know I am on the way to finding Kyle now.

[Kyle's POV]

I hear footsteps getting closer and closer and I can hear someone getting closer but I am trapped in a room and don't know how to escape. Hmm.. I then hear a tapping on this door and Johnnie has come inside. Oh no. What's he gonna do to me?! Then I felt his arms wrap around me in a hug and then say "Kyle, no matter how mad I am, I will always be madly in love with you." I smiled and said "I love you to man. No matter what." and so from that moment onwards, Johnnie promised me that he wouldn't do anything crazy and he even promised not to summon any more demons who loved to possess people.