Chapter Five: Missing You

[Johnnie's POV]

Dear Diary, it is sunday, and I know I only met Kyle Thursday, but like some how on saturday I got possessed by something and it is crazy how I am left with this hole in my heart because that hole is where the love for Kyle used to be. But like, I can't believe I don't miss him. Is there something wrong with my emotions? I mean any normal person would miss their friends or boyfriends or whatever. But or some reason it's as if I don't care for Kyle at all. Weird that. *sigh* I just don't know what to do... I know my emotions aren't broken.

_____________________________________________________________

I look out the window of my room and I see that it is dark outside. I then look at the time and I see it is 3:00 am. Geez. What am I doing up at this time. Who would know. Anyways, I walk out of my room and I see Damon Fizzy on the lounge sleeping. I quietly try to walk past him to go to the kitchen but it fails as he awakens. "J-J-Johnnie? What are you doing up at this unearthly hour man. I mean can't you go back to sleep or something?" Damon asks. I walk over to him and say "Can I talk to you about something?" Damon stares at me and says "Ugh... sure... just make it quick as I was in the middle of dreaming I was the king of chocolate land, and you were my slave and I got you to bake me all of the chocolate chip cookies in the world. It was a pretty good dream." I laughed and then said "Well umm... have you ever had feelings for someone, then ruined your chances by doing something terrible to them, causing the person you like, not wanting to see you again?" Damon looked to the floor and said "You mean how you duct taped Kyle in order to never let him meet me. That was pretty foolish of you Johnnie. I mean if I wanna meet Kyle, I am allowed. I mean, I can seriously understand why Kyle wouldn't wanna talk to you again. I mean you did be quite foolish." I sighed and said "Yeah... I know, but I am sorry for that. I didn't mean to. It's just that I didn't want anyone else to have him but me... But like, now that he's gone, I don't feel anything for him. Is that normal Damon?" Damon looked at me and said "Johnnie, we can talk more about this later. It's 3:30 am. Go back to bed." and so I took Damon's advice and went back to sleep.

[Damon's POV]

Does that kid ever sleep? I guess not. But after we talked, I told him to get back to sleep because to be honest, who is going to stay up until 5:00 am, only to get tired and not have any sleep. Hmm... Not me thats for sure.

[Johnnie's POV]

After I returned to my room and got in my bed and closed my eyes to sleep, I began to have a dream. However, it wasn't so pleasant. The dream started off with me in Kyle room just hanging out. Me and him. Then things in the dream got weird as Kyle wanted me to follow him down to his basement. I followed him. I then heard a noise and then I blacked out. Moments later, I came to and I found myself strapped into an electric chair... I mean, probably something I'd do cause I'm insanely full of ideas but unfortunately I didn't. So anyways, I try to get out but I can't and I hear footsteps walk towards me. I then hear a familiar voice say 'Well, if it isn't poor little Johnnie. Stuck in a situation where he has to beg for my forgiveness for me to let him live '. I was scared as I was going to be tortured by Kyle. He then walked over to the buttons and pushed the one saying 10. Uh oh. He had activated the electricity to 10. SHIT! Now what do I do? Do I beg for my life or do I fight. I dunno. I am scared. And it is only a dream. 'YOU BETTER APOLOGISE! OR ELSE! I SWEAR YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN! '. I then woke up from the dream in a cold sweat. It was terrible. I had to apologise to Kyle. I just had to.

[Bryan's POV]

I rush into Johnnie's room as fast as I could because I hear screams of terror. "Johnnie, are you alright?" I ask in concern. "No Bryan. I'm not. I had a dream I saw Kyle. But he was mad at me for not apologising and he said that if I didn't apologise, I'd never see him again." Johnnie said in a scared voice. "So, what are you gonna do now?" I ask. "Well Bryan, you gonna take me to go see Kyle." Johnnie said before getting up and begin packing for a trip to Kyle's place. He really seemed to see Kyle and in a hurry to.