Chapter Seven: Strange Is Beautiful, Beautiful Is Strange.

[Bryan's POV]

After my talk with Andy Biersack, I call Kyle to ask him if he's seen Johnnie. Kyle tells me he hasn't and then hangs up without saying goodbye. Hmm... Is something going on? Oh I don't know. I then get a text from Damon saying that he's around and that he'd like to hang out. I reply to him that I'd love to hangout and talk. I sigh. I wish I knew where Johnnie is.

[Damon's POV]

I meet up with Bryan at Starbies and we talk about how life is and we also talk about something very interesting. Johnnie. I order myself and Bryan a drink from the Starbies menu and then we begin our conversation. "Okay so Bryan, when was the last time you saw Johnnie?" Bryan looked down at the table and said "Well Damon, it was like this, I saw him earlier this afternoon when I dropped him off at his boyfriend Kyle's house and then I waited for him for about 1 hour and 1 minute and he never came back. So I left him with Kyle because I got a call from Andy Biersack to just hang out. Anyways I just hope Kyle has accepted Johnnie's apology because if he hasn't, well I dunno. I just worry about Johnnie sometimes you know. He's like a brother to me." I sighed and said "Well, wanna go have a look for him?" Bryan smiled and said "Yeah. That would be nice." And so once we both got our drink orders, me and Bryan began our quest to find Johnnie.

[Johnnie's POV]

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I feel scared as I don't know what on earth is going on. I hear the door open. The footsteps get closer. "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU JOHNNIE!" I hear a deep voice say. I scream out the words 'NO! NO! NOT ME! NO! LEAVE ME BE! NO!' But it is muffled and it only sounded like this "HMM! HMM! HRRM MRRM! HMM! HRRLPHM HRRM HM! HMM!" I then felt myself begin to cry as the deep voice now said "IT WILL BE OKAY JOHNNIE! I'M ONLY HERE TO TAKE YOUR SOUL!" I felt my heart racing at a fast rate and I tried to scream out 'NOOO! BRYAN! HELP ME!' But it came out like this "HMM! MRRRMMMHMMNN! HRRRLLLLMMPH MRRM!" I cried even harder as I felt myself being plopped over the mysterious persons shoulder. Was this person taking me from one terrible situation only to put me into another equally horrible situation? How would I know. Only time will tell.

[Chris's POV]

Once again, I rescue Guilbert. Like, it seems as if he's never in trouble, but at the same time, he's in trouble. I mean, the first time I saved him was when he was possessed by something. Now I have to rescue him from his strange boyfriend because for some reason, the boyfriend has gone psycho. Anyways I take Johnnie to my car and put him in the trunk. After I've done that I get in the drivers seat and drive away to my house where Ricky is keeping guard.

[Johnnie's POV]

Ugh! Why have things all of a sudden gotten all really REALLY noisy. I mean I'm real glad I'm out of the quiet, but I don't like noisy things. About ten minutes later I feel a little hurt. Hmm... I hope wherever I am that I don't get bruises.

[Chris's POV]

Finally I've arrived back at my home. Hopefully Guilbert isn't injured. Anyways I go around back to open the trunk of my car. Nothing is happening. Is Johnnie still alive? I punch him in the arm and I hear a small muffled scream to reassure me he was. I then get him out and throw him over my shoulder and then close the trunk of my car. Why does Guilbert keep getting in all these predicaments? Who knows. Anyways I take him inside and flop him on the couch. I hear a loud muffled groan. I then move to the kitchen to call Bryan.

[Bryan's POV]

"So Damon, when was the last time you saw Johnnie?" I ask Damon with wonder. "Well Bryan, last time I saw him was when we went camping together." Damon said before finishing his starbies drink. "Oh hang on a sec. I have a text from someone." I say before looking at my phone. "Oh eh... Who is it Bryan?" Damon asked curiously. "It's Chris, from Motionless In White. He says he has Johnnie." I say puzzled. "Well, lets go down to see Chris!" Damon said excitedly. What has become of my life.

[Chris's POV]

As I wait patiently for Bryan to come over I decide to make popcorn. Why would I make popcorn? Well because I was hungry and I felt like it. I hear my doorbell ring. Ricky goes to the door and opens it to find Bryan and this other guy. Ricky pulls them in and they are directed to the kitchen where I am. "Hey Chris!" The other guys says excitedly. "So... Chris. Where's Johnnie?" Bryan asks and I point to over at the couch. "Oh... So... Uhmm... Do you know what happened to him?" Bryan asks curiously. "No. But just gimme a second to cut him free and he can tell you himself." I said before grabbing a knife and cut Johnnie free. "There. You are saved." I said before walking back to the kitchen to put the knife away.

[Johnnie's POV]

"So what happened Johnnie?" Bryan asked curiously. "KYLE IS EVIL! LIKE WHEN I APOLOGIZED FOR BEING STUPID TO HIM. AND STUPID ME FOR BELIEVING HIM WHEN HE SAID HE FORGAVE ME, AND AS A RESULT I GOT PUT INTO A RIDICULOUS DRESS AND ALSO TIED UP SO I COULDN'T MOVE OR SPEAK AND I GOT BLINDFOLDED SO I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING! KYLE IS EVIL!" I said in anger and rage. Chris looked at me and said "Do you think he's possessed?" I sighed and said "Its possible. I mean it happened to me. But why would someone possess Kyle?" Bryan looked at me and said "That means that whatever possessed you is now possessing Kyle! Hot damn! We gotta mystery." I sighed and said "There was a girl. She had brightly coloured hair. Do you think that Kyle tied her up to?" Chris looked to me and said "If he did anything of what he did to you, to the girl, then well, you are in some serious shite. I mean nobody does anything to anybody without their permission to do so." Bryan looked at window and said "Well, when you rescued Johnnie, did you happen to see anyone else Chris?" Chris looked at the floor and said "No, I don't believe so." Things just got strange.