Five

"Are you sure this is it?" Wynter looked sceptically at the door in front of them.

"Yep, room 605, that's what she said right?" Rains question was answered by an enthusiastic nod from the blue haired girl stood beside her, but Wynter wasn't convinced.

"It's a bit odd though isn't it? We're at least three floors above the rest of the first years, we can't be up here." Rain stared at the door too as she processed what Wynter had said, she was about to suggest they return to the reception to ask when she heard more voices.

"You Labradoof give me the map!"

"What? No! Why?"

"Because as Cherry said you've clearly led us to the wrong floor."

"No I haven't! My sense of direction is way better than yours!"

"Look I'm the leader I'll get us to the right room."

"SHUT UP BUCKTHORNE!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THA- Oh hey guys, sorry the receptionist lady couldn't find our room number so we had to hang back a bit." Team BRCH had just turned a corner to see the four giving them curious looks, it was then that they realised that they may have been yelling the entire way here, and the girl with pink hair proceeded to slap her teammates on the backs of their heads.

"You guys okay? You were being pretty loud." Navi asked quietly from behind her tall partner, causing the brown haired boy holding the map to let out a sheepish chuckle, the black ears poking out from the top of his mop of hair flopping as he did.

"Yeah! I think, okay we're lost."

"That's the first sensible thing you've said all day." His pink haired teammate remarked.

"Hey! Wha-"

"Do you always have to resort to yelling?" Rain had to raise her voice in order to be heard, "Oh and I think we're lost too." The pair mumbled an apology as the tall green haired one known as Hemlock stepped forward, snatched the map from his teammates and sighed.

"It can't be coincidence that we both ended up on this floor," He pushed his glasses further up his nose, "What did you say your room number was?" His green eyes met Rain's purple ones as he arched an eyebrow.

"605."

"Hmmm," He brought a hand up to his chin, "Well we're correct, but why would we be so far from the other initiates?"

"My apologies," Eight heads whipped around to face the new voice, causing the grey haired professor to chuckle as he sipped his coffee, "Due to the large number of applicants we have we had to separate you first years, which is why you're up here." A collective 'ohh' came from the group as Ozpin left.

"See! I told you I have an excellent sense of direction!" The brunet jumped around his teammates in celebration until he received a second slap on the head from Cherry.

Wynter put her hand on the door and pushed it open a crack as she turned to the rest of them, Teal grew impatient and snuck past her, throwing the door open as she bounced into the room followed by Navi and Rain, the blonde chuckled and leaned against the doorway instead, waving goodbye to the other team as they carried on looking for their room.

She turned and was about to walk in as well when she rushed back out and ran down the corridor, calling out to the other four team members, who turned to her with confused faces. "What room are you guys in anyway?" They stared at her blankly until Buck was elbowed in his side sharply, making him wince.

"Oi! Oh, right, err..." Wynter rolled her eyes at the red head as he tried to remember.

"608." Came from the green haired one as he adjusted his glasses again.