Opening

Hello all my loves! After several nights of thinking it over, and listening to all of you wonderful loves out there, I have decided to grant your wish and make another instalment of the Underworld Series! That's right... more making love, more romance, and more mystery as we try to unfold the King. Who's excited? Because I know I am! I might do two more installments after this book, making this a Fire, Water, Earth, and Air kind of series. But, with my own little twist on it!

Anyway, as usual when it comes to my NEW ADULT novels, I am putting up a little warning before hand. This book will not be for everyone because of it's sexual content! This is to add to the story, as it is written for! But, with that being said, I do hope if that doesn't bother you, that you will continue reading it and enjoying it as much as I am already! I can't wait to let the worlds just roll off my fingers and let you live in the world of the Underworld once more! As always, I look forward to all the feedback, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

From my screen to yours, here's a virtual hug!

xoxo, Jane!

________

         "I'm doing this because you're mine. Not in a way of buying you, but because your heart belongs to me! I'm doing this to make sure you are safe. Not to own you like a slave. But to own you as mine. My own heart and love," he whispered, looking down at me with large eyes. I sobbed into my hands, my knees coming up to my chest as I laid there. I had no desire to move, no hope of running. I had lost... officially I had lost. All of my freedom was now gone.

           "My King... I've only witness to one other instance where an Eenack had cried like this." I heard the man with the scar speak. "Eenack Warriors are taught from a young age to not show pain, emotion, or give away their feelings. Especially female."

          "What does this signify then?" Kratos asked as he lifted me up. I no longer fought, the cuffs held me in place from the foreign weight. He held me close to him, his lips kissing the top of my head. I felt none of it, for all I felt was my pain and agony. I cried, my body shaking as the next words were spoken. None could be more true.

         "You've broken her, Sire. You've broken her spirit. And that, my Lord, is the fatal move of a blade into their heart." he whispered.