Chapter Four

Thought the song fit for when she's bathing. I suggest play it when you get to that part! It's not something I usually do, but I love this song! It's so sad, and fits her perfectly.

Enjoy my wonderful loves! :)
______

I could hear the sea close by, the wind whispering in my ears as I felt his hands upon me. It was my first day of teaching... learning the ways of the pleasure house. My heart pounded against my chest, my ears singing as the fear of what was to come had finally stepped into the room. Joshua, a tall and handsome man, had been instructed by Master Yokeen to teach me the ways of his precious jewels. I had never understood why it had annoyed me that he spoke of me like I was a sapphire or ruby. I was not a jewel, I was covered in my people's scars, and once had held the long braid that showed my strength and power to protect the lands and kingdoms. But, now, all that remained of my long hair was a short length, reaching the tops of my shoulders. I hated it, despised how I looked when my eyes would find myself in the mirror.

"I have never taught an Eenack warrior the ways of love making," Joshua whispered before bringing his hands up to cup my breasts, his lips moving over the line of my shoulder, his tongue darting out to taste the scare and salt on my skin. "It shall be an experience for both of us, little cat." I tried to focus on the waves, seeing them in the distance out of his bed chambers, the open arches keeping the town in view at the bottom of the mountain. I prayed to the gods to allow me to wake from this horrid dream... allow me to be back in my hut or by the waterfall after making love to my life mate. Maketis... are you searching for me?

"I don't deserve the title of Eenack Warrior. That left the instant my braid was taken from me, just as my freedom was." I hissed out, letting the anger wash over me. A gasp left my lips when the sleeves of the cotton robe were moved off of my shoulders, allowing the fabric to fall below my breasts and expose them to the cool wind, hardening the buds.

"Then what shall I call you, Little Cat?" He whispered as he walked around, facing me with dancing eyes. His trousers were a deep plum, hugging his perfectly sculpted hips in a way that was sensual. It confused me that I found it attractive. Perhaps it was because I had not had a proper nights sleep in a fourth night? Or the fact that my body craved to be touched -despite my attempts to ignore it- since my night of passion under the stars? Anger once again bubbled in my blood, my body wishing to turn away. But, I no longer owned my body, or my will. I had been stolen and bought by Yokeen, only to work for the Pleasure House. I was crawling in skin, and I prayed that the gods would forgive me of this. Perhaps I would need to forgive myself first? But, that would never happen. I didn't deserve forgiveness. A disgrace to my people, my culture, and life mate. If my body and soul deserved anything, it was this punishment of having to live and be bought again and again in the pleasure house.

Should I perhaps give him my name in the common tongue? For my Eenack name in no longer needed. I am not worthy of such an honor.

"Vixas," I whispered before him. "You shall call me Vixas, not Little Cat." He nodded in response, the corner of his lips turning up in a sensual smirk. My eyes went wide as he took a step towards me, causing me to move backwards.

"Then, Vixas, your training starts now." I swallowed the lump in my throat, feeling my heart pound against my chest, the blood rushing in my ears as his eyes danced in the dim light of the candles. "I will show you how to make love like no man ever has before." Nodding, I felt him pull me close and turn me around, slipping the cotton from my body completely. "First, we must start with touch. A man is easily stimulated by the sight of a woman's body, but we are known for what we do for a reason." My skin came alive as his lips slowly moved across the shell of my ear, his breath hot against my skin, causing shivers of pleasure to rush through me. "Touching is the way to truly get the blood flowing. Kissing does the same, only allows the heat to build in both you and your client." I nodded as he stepped back, examining me.