CHAPTER #4

"Here Ma'am" I didn't bother to look on the source of my drink

"Here Ma'am" I didn't bother to look on the source of my drink. I just look on my Irish Car Bomb, my favorite cocktail drink where you need to drop a shot glass full of Irish whiskey and cream into a stout cocktail glass. You drink it just like that.

After what happened between Natsu and me in Erza's company - I immediately went in this place. I don't know how many hours I've been here. All I want to do is to forget everything that happened this day.

I feel so beaten up. I feel so dispensable.

The whole area is not like the other bar that you've know - this place is not crowded unlike the other bar, it also has smooth music that can let you think of your entire problem. Perfect for those people like me. I laugh bitterly when I heard the next song played. It was the song I used to sing to Lisanna before and now hearing it... I started to hate it now.

What is that sad look in your eyes

Why are you crying

Tell me now, tell me now

Tell me, why you're feelin' this way

I hate to see you so down, oh baby

Is it your heart

Ooh, that's breakin' all in pieces

Makin' you cry

Makin' you feel blue

Is there anything that I can do

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay

I'll love all of the hurt away

I smile bitterly then pick my own phone and dialed his number after for a couple of rings - he answered "Why it's so loud out there? Where are you,  woman?" I laugh after hearing his irritating voice again.

"Do you remember this song, Natsu? I used to sing this to her. And then one day, she told me that I can take all your pain. Now tell me Natsu," I said as I played the tip of my glass with my fingers "Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby? And I'll do my best to make it better." I sing I don't even give a fuck if I was out of tune.