(2) CHAPTER #17

LUCY's POV

I POUTED my lips as I survey the entire place, and I really don't know what should I feel on my surroundings. The entire place was full of couples who have been dating, I guess and some are doing some lovey-dovey which is really irritating in my eyes.

"There's no forever" I murmur under my breath.

"Why you're acting like that Lucy" I heard a soft chuckle from my side and when I turned my head to see her face - I almost roll my eyes when I saw a familiar emotion that flashed on her eyes.

"Seriously, Erza" I say "Even you," I say disbelief is really visible on my voice.

"What's wrong about being in love?" She asked me.

I sighed "Its not wrong to be in love as long as I didn't this super irritating PDA," I say emphasizing the last four words "I went to this cafe to remove my stressed but it gives the opposite feeling," I said while massaging my temple.

Its been three days since my brothers learned about what happened in my marriage life, three days since they keep on nagging me about our divorce, three days and they keep on repeating to me that I shouldn't think of the man who hurt me. It's been three days and they keep on telling me that I shouldn't think about him that if Natsu approaches me, they will surely kill him.

So here I am right now, I went to the cafe with Erza so I could escape to my brothers "So, what happened to you?" Erza ask me.

"I just worried," I say. Erza raised her eyebrow as she waiting for me to continue "My brothers knew about what happened to me two years ago. And they keep on telling me that they will surely kill Natsu for hurting me"

"So Sting and Rogue huh" she murmured "But, I think you shouldn't be worried about your ex-husband, I mean, you don't have any feelings about him or you still have"

Am I?

I TRIED to stop myself from crying again but it feels like I can't control my own emotions. Crying should help me alleviate the pain but its not. It feels like my tears won't stop. "C-Can you fixed my heart? C-Can you heal it? C-Can you say to my fucking heart to forget that stupid man? T-That this heart of mine will never beat for him. Tell me Zeref, can you make my heart to forget... Natsu Dragneel?"

Zeref pull me into a hug - I don't know what to feel right now... I feel like I was dying all over again... I just want to kill myself so that I can't feel this pain. I just want to forget him.

"Let's go"

With my eyes streak with tears and my body heaving with a sob, I looked at him and sob "W-Where?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

I slowly brush my tears away on my cheeks "I want to forget... everything."

I CLOSE my eyes tightly when I remembered that day - the day when Natsu hurt me and leave me with broken pieces of my heart "Lucy are you alright?" Erza ask me worriedly

"What?"

"I was asking you if are you still in love with him, with Natsu Dragneel?"

I shook my head "The moment I left this country two years ago, it was the moment, my feelings for him died"

"But you are worried about him"