CHAPTER #8

I feel like I'm floating on very cold water

I feel like I'm floating on very cold water. Not only that my body is vibrating with the shivers running all over my body. I'm also beyond nauseated like I've been floating on a boat for hours while the ocean threw me around like a toy.

I opened my eyes as I slowly look at the entire place. I was a little disoriented about my surroundings which I clearly remembered that the entire place was full of trash. I frown, I never clean my room. I am one hundred percent sure that when I fall asleep a few hours ago - it was full of trash.

I tried to get up but it makes me feel worst. I know I'm about to puke my guts so I trained my eyes on the ceiling and try to breathe as even as possible. I don't want to close my eyes because I am sure that it will make me feel worst.

I turned to my left - and I don't know what was on her face that makes me feel a little bit better. I saw her stretched beside me, sleeping peacefully. If my body clock correct, I am pretty sure that it was afternoon. I slowly lifted my hand to remove the hairs that lay on her soft face.

"Hmmm..." a soft moan escaped from her lips before slowly opening her eyes. She looks immediately on my side and when our eyes met "What the fuc-"

A burst of giggle escaped my lips again "Were you just about to say fuck?"

She sits and frowns "What's wrong Natsu?"

The girl just looked at me as she started to blink rapidly. I can see on her face that she is now questioning herself about my senses. "Are you alright, Natsu?" she said while trying to fend off her hair falling on her face.

Which her disheveled looks, messy hair and sleepy eyes... she looks so hot. And because I don't have any control with my mouth and brain, I thought it was a good idea to let her know that. "You are so hot."

She gave me another blink of surprise. She put her hand on my forehead "You're hot."

I flush on what she had said before pulling her into my arms as I inhale her scent "Well, I'm really hot," I nuzzled on her neck

She gently pushes me on the bed as she removes my arms around her body "Natsu, what I meant was, you're burning up?"

I giggle again for no reason and that when the giant imaginary hammer finally appeared and strike my head so hard that I wonder why I'm still alive, "Ouch!"

I felt a quick act from her "Maybe I should bring you to the hospital. W-Wait, I'll get my wallet and keys"

I quickly grabbed her hand to prevent her from leaving me "No. Just hug me, wife"

"I don't think that can help you. You need proper medication--"

"Please, hug me" I beg her as another imaginary hammer joined the first one and started bashing on my head. She quickly lay down on my side and throw her arms around me. I know it will never be enough to remove this pain. But, I just want to lay down here and be in her arms.

I DON'T know what time it is but as I looked on the window - I can see the sun shines proudly spreading his lights in the entire room. I gasped before I even tried sitting in my bed while my other hand was in my throat. I can feel that there's not enough water inside my body.

"Good thing, you're finally awake!" my eyes landed on the blonde girl that is now standing before me. I frown, when did she return?

My mouth parted when all of a sudden - she leans on the bed and put her hands on my forehead. My eyes traveled down on her body. She was wearing a loose t-shirt paired by a short; her hair is tied into a messy tail. I clear my throat when I felt that my 'thing' is being alive by the sight of her.

Our eyes lock for a moment - she soon chuckles as if she remembering something. She brushes the lock of her hair and tucked it behind my ears and continued looking at me as if he's studying me. "Let's see... your face is flushed but you are just probably blushing. At least your face had a color now, especially your lips. Your temperature is not that high so I guess you will be fine by the end of this day. You're not stripping your clothes off and you're not trying to make yourself a human burrito as well. You're not asking me to sing a song for you"

Wow. The more I listened to her – I feel like I was high on drugs that I acted that way. Well, even before when I was a child I was acting like a crazy person whenever I got sick. That is why; I'm really trying my best to be healthy.

"How was your camping?" I say trying to change the topic.

"It was fine. I enjoyed very much," her eyes twinkle with amusement as she continues looking on my face which kind of weird because it's really had an effect on my 'thing'.

"Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy. Can't remember when I last saw you laughing. This world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bear, just call me up. 'Cause I will always be there."

I was taken aback for a moment when her voice rung around the room, vibrating around us and hitting me with a force that immediately pierces through me. It always likes that... Every time I heard her sing I can feel warmth in my heart. But not now, because I am one hundred percent sure that she just messing around with me just like what I did when she got drunk.

I sighed in exasperation and rolled my eyes, "I will never hear the end of this, am I right?"

She beams at me and shook her head. I bit my lower lips to stop myself from smiling but failed – so I think what my body wants me to do... I gently caress her cheeks and smile widely.

I don't know how... but I found myself smiling back at her.

God! I miss this girl so damn much.