(2) CHAPTER #16

LUCY's POV

I BIT my lower lips as I keep my eyes on my fingers. I can feel the tension inside the Heartfilia's library as I waited for my brothers to calm down "Why you didn't tell me about it, Lucy?" Sting asks me for the tenth time.

I look directly in his eyes as I bit my lower lips "Are you just going to look me like that? Why you're not saying about this?" Sting inhale sharply as he clenches his fist from time to time "For seven years you kept for yourself Lucy, it's time for you to say everything to us, please"

"It was my choice" I murmur "It was my choice to stay"

"What the fuck! You let that bastard hurt you, Lucy!" Rogue said "Why? Did he threaten you?" I shook my head

"It was my choice, please" I beg "Calm down"

"Even if it's your choice to stay, He doesn't have the rights to hurt you, even our parents never hit you," Rogue said.

"I-I know..."

"Will you please stop asking a question to her," I heard Zeref said "You're just putting her in a lot of stress"

"I just want to know!" Sting almost yells "I can't imagine how hard it is for my twin," he said and I can feel the pain on his words as he says those words "I just want to know"

I stared at my brother's face, now, I just realize that when he hurt me before when he ignored me the pain I had felt that day is nothing with the pained that my brothers felt when they learned that I was hurt. I carefully wrapped my arms around my twin as I buried my face on his chest "Thank you" I murmured.

Sting gently planted a soft kissed in my forehead but didn't say anything to me. I heard Zeref sigh "Princess, can you leave us for now? I'll be the one who will explain to them everything that happened."

"But?"

"I don't want you to remember the pain again," he says.