(2) CHAPTER #32

LUCY's POV

I smile from on my lips, when I saw him sleeping right next to me. I felt contented and satisfy every time I look on his face... because I know that when I'm with him that every day that I'll wake up there's something I could look on forward to.

I cannot describe exactly how happy I am.. especially right now that we're having our first baby.

This moment... to be honest... I'll never imagine myself on this kind of situation were Natsu will fall in love with me.

I slowly caress his cheeks... "It's too early wifey, you back to sleep." he murmured. His eyes are perfectly close and I know that he's tired. 

"I don't wanna."

He slowly opens his eyes and our eyes lock... I smile on him as I stare on his beautiful eyes "Wifey.. you need to sleep." he said pulling me closer to him as I buried my face on his chest. Hugging him tight as I inhale his manly scent. "Sleep." he whispers gently caress my back, making me relax...

We went to a room of mirrors; Natsu is standing beside me, smiling down at me with love and affection. Natsu squeeze my hands making me look on his beautiful onyx eyes.. 

"You're beautiful, Wifey" he said, I beam back at him, but when I glance into the looking glass, I'm standing on my own and the room is gray and drab. 

No! My head whips back to his face, to find his smile are sad and wistful. He tucks my hair behind my ear. Then he turns wordlessly and walks away slowly, the sound of his footsteps echoing off the mirrors as he paces the enormous room to the ornate double doors at the end . . . a woman on her own, a woman with no reflection. . .

and I wake, gasping for air, as panic seizes me. 

"Lucy.. are you okay?" Natsu asked me worriedly, his voice filled with concern. 

Oh, he's here. He's safe. Relief courses through me. 

"Oh, Natsu." I mumble, trying to bring my pounding heartbeat under control. He wraps me in his arms, and it's only then that I realize I have tears streaming down my face. 

"Wifey, Lucy, what is it?" He strokes my cheek, wiping away my tears, and I can hear his anguish. 

"Nothing. A silly nightmare." 

He kisses my forehead and my tearstained cheeks, comforting me. "Just a bad dream, Wifey" he murmurs. "I've got you. I'll keep you safe."

Drinking in his scent, I curl around him, trying to ignore the loss and devastation I felt in my dream, and in that moment, I know that my deepest, darkest fear would be losing him.

I stir, instinctively reaching for Natsu only to feel his absence. Shit! I wake instantly and look anxiously around the room. Natsu is watching me from the small, upholstered armchair by the bed. Stooping down, he places something on the floor, then moves and stretches out on the bed beside me. He's dressed in his cut-offs and a gray T-shirt. 

"Hey, don't panic. Everything's fine." he says, his voice gentle and soothing—like he's talking to a cornered wild animal. Tenderly, he smoothest the hair back from my face and I calm immediately. I see him trying and failing to hide his own concern. 

"You've been so jumpy these last couple of days." he murmurs, his eyes wide and serious.

"I'm okay, Natsu" I give him my brightest smile because I don't want him to know that I'm worried about our safety. That woman in my dream wants to get my husband.. what if that woman try to hurt us and our unborn baby. That thought make me sick...