(2) CHAPTER #30

NATSU's POV

ACCORDING to the doctor, I can go home today, it been three days since the last time she visited me. I close my eyes tightly when I remembered our last conversation - I can't believe that we're having a baby. I heard someone clear his throat out of nowhere "The doctor said that you are free to go today," I heard Sting said.

Guilt starting to eat my system as I remain my lips sealed.

"My sister is here you know, this is her first check-up since you got her pregnant," he says.

I open my mouth to say something but my own words failed me. I heard him sigh as I felt him sit at the edge of my bed "Why you're not saying anything?"

"I'm sorry..." I mumble.

"For?" I can't understand he's tone. I'm not sure if he's mad at me because I hurt his sister again.

"You know it already..." I say as I move my head in my right as I continue "You probably want to kill me"

"I do want to kill you right now" his words were soft, but the tension inside the room was palpable. I open my mouth to say something but my words got stuck in my throat, I heard him sigh "I really hate you for hurting my sister, again. But I do know, that you love her too"

"I don't deserve her"

"Of course you do," he says "But even I don't want it, my sister will always choose to with you"

"It really pains me whenever I remembered how she cried because of what you did. I just don't understand why you keep on pushing her away when in fact you needed her," He mumbled "If you were thinking that you can't take care of her because of your condition, let me say this to you. You don't need to take care of my sister because she can do with herself, all you have to do is to make her happy"

"Sting..."

I felt him pat my shoulder as he said "Please make my sister happy. That's all I ever want to see"

"WHAT should I do?" I run my fingers thru my hair as I waited for her to say anything about my problems.

A crunching sound answered my sentiments, as I felt her barbaric chewed the potato chip she's eating. I let out a frustrated sigh as I waited for her to finished her foods. After a couple of minutes "Are you done? Can you say something about, Erza?"

Yes! You heard it right. I become friends with her since his husband is one of the major stockholder in my company.

"Why don't you just talked to her?"

"What if she avoided me because of what I did"

"Well, if I were her" she pauses "Then I will surely avoid you"

I roll my eyes as "Thank you for being a great help, Erza" I said sarcastically.

She bursts out laughing "Well, all you have to do right now is to talk to her. I mean, have a calm conversation." I open my mouth to say something but Erza put a chip on my mouth preventing me to continue "Let's face it, your marriage life is full of drama. It started when your late-girlfriend died. You see, you never had a smooth start."