(2) CHAPTER #34

A/n: So from this chapter up to the last, I won't edit. Thank you for supporting and still reading this book of mine.

LUCY's POV

AFTER we ate goes to my checkup. We went back to his office... some of the employees are looking on us as we made our way on the aisle. Holding up my wrist, I shake it, and the charms on my bracelet give a satisfying rattle. How does my sweet hubby always know exactly the right thing to give me? I take a deep breath, attempting to stem the emotion still lurking in my system, and gaze down at the bracelet once more. I bet it cost a fortune. Ah . . . well. He can afford it. 

As we walk to the elevators, Natsu takes my hand and kisses my knuckles, his thumb brushing over Keys on my bracelet. "You like?"

"More than like. I love it. Very much. Like you."

He smiles and kisses my knuckles once more. I feel better since Natsu's on my sides. I need to lighten up my mood because it can affect the health of our baby. I need to remove all the fears that I had these past days. Natsu's here, he never leaves me.

As we step into the empty elevator, I glance up at Natsu. His eyes flicker quickly down to mine, and he smirks again. 

"Don't," he whispers as the doors shut. 

"Don't what?"

"Look at me like that."

"Why not?" I asked him innocently.

"Like you want me to take you here," he said hoarsely. My eyes got widen but an image of us making love here in the elevator sound adventurous and I want to try it. I flush on my own thought. What's wrong on my brain?

He laughs, and it's such a carefree, boyish sound. He looks on me like he knows what I'm thinking. He tugs me into his arms and tilts my head up. "Someday, I'll rent this elevator for a whole afternoon."

"Just in the afternoon?" I arch my brow. 

"Mrs. Dragneel, you are greedy."

"When it comes to you, I am."

"I'm very glad to hear it." He kisses me gently.

And I don't know if it's because we are in this elevator or because he's not touched me in over three days or if he's just my intoxicating husband, but desire unwinds and stretches lazily deep in my belly. I run my fingers into his hair and deepen the kiss, pushing him against the wall and bringing my body flush against his. 

He groans into my mouth and cups my head, cradling me as we kiss—really kiss, our tongues exploring the oh-so-familiar but still oh-so-new, an oh-so-exciting territory that is the other's mouth. My inner goddess swoons, bringing my libido back from purdah. I caress his dear, dear face in my hands. 

"Lucy." he breathes. 

"I love you, Natsu Dragneel. Don't forget that." I whisper as I gaze into darkening onyx eyes. 

The elevator comes smoothly to a halt and the doors open. But as soon as I turn my head on the entrance I saw the familiar blonde girl holding her guns as she pointed to us. I turn my body to protect him and the next thing I knew

Natsu's crying as I fell on his warm arms. Calling my name but I'm too tired to say something. I just want to close my eyes and sleep...

Forever.

NATSU'S POV

My tears spring on my cheeks as I saw him fell on my arms... Bloods... she's drench with blood. "L-Lucy, W-Wifey... please. Don't leave me."

She lazily looks on me, smiling sadly on me. "Hubby..." she caresses my cheeks "Why are you crying?" she said, she can't speak properly.

"No.. don't leave me, okay, you'll be fine. Huh! Don't leave me." I say tears are running down my cheeks when I saw a sad smile on her lips.

"I'm t-tired.." she gasps for breathing and held her in my arms tightly. 

"You love me right? Tell me... please, Lucy tells me." I said.

"I-I love you... I never stop loving you. "

I saw Thea slowly walk to the alarm system and when she open it. The alarm system that connects the police department nearby on our company will be alarmed. Leona glare on her pointing her gun to Thea then pulled the trigger. Thea cried for pain when the bullet penetrates her arms. 

"Wifey... If you love me... then don't leave me okay.. fight for me. I had been here when the car accident happened. But I fight to live... You have to do that for me huh... Lucy, live for me. If you die then I'll go after you."

I press the down button on the elevator and Leona's turn her head to us but before she laid her finger to us. The elevator door closed. I look back to my wife who's looking on me tenderly. "W-Wait for me... Hubby."

"I will."

She'll live...

...

I know she will.