(2) CHAPTER #22

LUCY's POV

I TRIED my best not to smile while reading the reports that each department submit. I can feel him drawing circles on my palm as I continue reading all the reports out loud "I really don't know how you can read all this files alone" I murmurs.

"Am I great, wifey?" He said as he nuzzled in my neck. I am currently sitting on his lap right now, and I really like this actually "Wifey?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for coming back" he sincerely said "Thank you for choosing to stay despite the fact that I hurt you more than I can imagine"

I beam at him "And I'm more than thankful that you accept me"

"Because you're too stubborn"

I laughed "back at you, Hubby" he laugh at me before he hug me tight. I turned my head on him and kiss him on his cheeks and forehead.

"What did I do in life to have someone like you?" He murmur. I'm not sure if he was asking me or himself. I reached for his hand and planted a soft kissed at the back of his palm.

"Should I continue reading all the reports?" I asked him.

He open his mouth to say something when all of a sudden the door swing open - my eyes got widen when I saw my twin brother's face "What the hell?" He say the moment he see the both of us

I saw Natsu frowned "What the fuck are you doing here, brother?" I scowl

Sting roll his eyes on me and then crossed his arms "Well, with all due respect, my ugly twin sister. I was waiting you outside the building"

"If you really waiting for me outside then what are you doing here?" I asked in the matter in fact tone.

"Because I got tired of waiting" he exaggerated roll his eyes "And then here you are, having sex with your husband!"

I blushes as my mouth hung open - I can't believe that my brother just say it out loud "Umm..." Natsu tried to say something but his own words fail him.

Sting raised his hand like he was trying to stop Natsu for saying anything "Shh! Okay don't say anything"  Sting act like he was about to cry before he sit down on the nearest couch "I'm very sorry that my sister pushed you to do it, knowing that you are blind"

"HOW COULD YOU STING!" I scowl "I am your twin sister for God sake! How could you!" I almost yell.

"That is the reason why I know you better" Sting said pouting his lips "I do know how your mind works" he say innocently.

I exaggerated roll my eyes, I can't believe this! "I'm very sorry for letting you wait outside, my dear twin brother. But as you can see, I have a meeting within 5 minutes and you being here is not really helping"

"How could you say that!" He scowl.

"I'm just saying the fact, brother" I say sarcastically. He open his mouth to say something but I just raised my hand to stop him so I could continue "If you really want to help me I would like to proposed to you a business proposal"

Sting frown "With or without your proposal I am very helpful"

"But not for me this time" I say sarcastically